Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rate the last netflix stream you watched.

I love Netflix, but after a while I stopped watching the instant movies for a while. The next instant movie I might watch is Sleepers.

All I really do with Netflix now is order the DVD's of Television shows. I started Entourage back in late December/ Early January and I'm about to start season 7, but its not available yet so I'm going to get started on my next series.

I put Mad Men Season 1 on my queue just because I haven't heard 1 bad thing about it yet. I'm eager to start that series.

I'll post about what ever I watch in about a week or so.

I watched Wrong Side of Town starring Rob Van Dam, Batista, Ja-Rule, and Omarion. It is as bad as the cast sounds. 2/10

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    I watched Wrong Side of Town starring Rob Van Dam, Batista, Ja-Rule, and Omarion. It is as bad as the cast sounds. 2/10
    I did NOT know that existed. Sounds like a joke. Whats the plot?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    I did NOT know that existed. Sounds like a joke. Whats the plot?
    RVD's wife is attacked by the younger brother of a crime figure at a club, and is killed in the process. That crime figure puts a price on RVD's head. Hilarity and bad acting ensue.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I watched Midnight Run last week for the first time ever & it was pretty entertainment/funny. 8/10.

NBA Superstar

8/10

Really surprised how good this was

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Watched this last night while doing some busywork around the house. A fairly engaging "future" story about a prison island with a mass of savage outsiders and the rebuilt civilization of the insiders (scenes seemed like it could have been waterworld on land).

I picked it cause I tend to like future primitive movies and it was rated 4 stars by netflix for me. Not a great movie, but fun. 6/10

Welcome to the New Age Raj Da Dodge's Avatar

nice thread. thanks to the OP. I love watchin tv at night before I sleep and since Dexter isnt on instant, I don't have nothing to watch, I took a break from 24 but started season 5 couple days ago. I was VERY happy and excited when one of my fav shows That 70s Show finna got on instant. So I watch that alot, also watch the office occasionally sometimes. But I'm really gonna use this thread now lol. Cuz I keep askin my friend what are some good shows to watch on instant, now I can jus look on here

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
    nice thread. thanks to the OP. I love watchin tv at night before I sleep and since Dexter isnt on instant, I don't have nothing to watch, I took a break from 24 but started season 5 couple days ago. I was VERY happy and excited when one of my fav shows That 70s Show finna got on instant. So I watch that alot, also watch the office occasionally sometimes. But I'm really gonna use this thread now lol. Cuz I keep askin my friend what are some good shows to watch on instant, now I can jus look on here
    yeah, hopefully we can build this up as a database of decent shows/movies you can stream from netflix. It sucks that they havent added any dexter past season 2.

Weeds is a fun show if you havent seen it.

Welcome to the New Age Raj Da Dodge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    yeah, hopefully we can build this up as a database of decent shows/movies you can stream from netflix. It sucks that they havent added any dexter past season 2.

Weeds is a fun show if you havent seen it.
    aite I'll check it out.

I watched the last two Millennium films. The Girls Who Played With Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest. Fire was a solid 6.8/10 while Hornet's really was a slog. It took me 3 attempts to finish the film. Maybe a another viewing the story will be interesting.

I've been watching The Office. I was introduced to it a few months ago (yeah, I'm wayy behind when it comes to regular TV), and started watching from season 1. Up to season 5 now. Just watched the episode where they had the disco party at work. Usually watch an episode a day.

Zach Galifianakis: Live at The Purple Onion

Really good standup by Zach. His one-liners were nice, and he did a really good job setting them up. His control of the crowd was nice, as was his ability to incorporate them into the show. 8/10

worst movie i have ever seen 0/10

Local High School Star

Watched "Monsters". It's an indie/sci fi film about a section of Mexico that is being overrun by aliens. The United States creates a gigantic wall that prevents the creatures from crossing into US territory. The plot is, basically, two people have to make their way through this "infected" territory and make into the US.

Great acting, no budget, but awesome effects.