Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: A Healthy Miami Heat Without Lebron Would Still Make The NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Jolokia
    It was actually the other way around when Wade went out with foul trouble in the first...
    You're one of the last few Heat fans I see that take shots at LeBron to prop up Wade. You must be Heat007

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Bosh
    Haslem
    Batter
    Allen
    Wade

Still easily the best in the East IMO

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twiens
    Bosh
    Haslem
    Batter
    Allen
    Wade

Still easily the best in the East IMO

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    i guess i missed the part where they had a hof 4 man back then...

btw...Celtics, Pacers, Bulls are all 3rd tier teams. They would all lose in the 1st round in the west.
    chris bosh that much better than alonzo morning? your opinion is wrong. bulls a third tier team? wrong

NBA lottery pick

I agree with the OP.

Lebron makes them favorites to win the championship.

However, without Lebron, they would still win the East.

Wade + Bosh with all the other weapons would still be the best combination currently in the East. They would get out of the East. With Lebron, they are unstoppable and high favorites to win it all.

I think they would be a 50-52 win team without Lebron I think the Pacers and a healthy Knicks would beat them.

Local High School Star Lord Leoshes's Avatar

As long as Wade is 100% healthy, & Bosh clearly knows that he will be the clear cut 2nd option on the team, while the supporting cast just do what they do & hell yeah Wade could carry them to the eastern finals like he has done before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolokia
    It was actually the other way around when Wade went out with foul trouble in the first...
    Last night for example with LeBron in the third, without Wade the Heat are within 1 point when he checks out, and have all the momentum. Wade comes in to "lead" the way, and thei down by 10 when he comes back in. LeBron clearly is the only reason they won the game, as evidenced by his 4th quarter stats.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

no just no. miami loses someone who leads them in scoring, rebound and assist. not to mention his defense. if you watch miami games, you would know that when lebron is on the bench, then miami's offense just crumbles.

Yes. Without Lebron, Wade's scoring will go straight up as the man of the team. Bosh would be a great 2nd option, his rebounding will go straight up.
    They still have all the shooters and great rebounders.

I dont know if taken into consideration, but basically instead of lebron's max contract, just get another rebounding big man. That's enough to beat most of the league.

Definitely Eaastern conference, and possibly champions.

I dont know about that. With lbj they are a lock but without him I dont see them getting past indiana and even the rose-less bulls and struggling knicks would make it a tight series

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I dont know about that. With lbj they are a lock but without him I dont see them getting past indiana and even the rose-less bulls and struggling knicks would make it a tight series
    playoffs is all about star power.
    with Wade, Bosh, Ray, they have more stars and power than any other team in the East. Plus, the experience of these guys are crazy.. They have a combined 4 rings together.

Ray Allen isn't a star now. Chalmers and Battier are probably more important.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Ray Allen isn't a star now. Chalmers and Battier are probably more important.
    For someone who watches the Heat, this is one of the dumbest things I've seen. Battier possibly, even Chalmers?

Just 2 games ago, Ray Allen single handedly destroyed the Raptors by hitting 2,3 three's in the fourth after being tied. He gave them the lead that eventually gave them the win. That is his power.

who t f chalmer?
    I've watched the last 2 heat games without even noticing him

The Heat do worse with Ray on the floor a lot of the time. He's not a star anymore.