Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    #Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: Mason Plumlee and Steven Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Adams is massively overrated.
    This, I just don't see what's so great about him. I like his toughness and size but aside from that he's not really naturally skilled or anything he's like Robin Lopez or something like that.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Plumdog.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    This, I just don't see what's so great about him. I like his toughness and size but aside from that he's not really naturally skilled or anything he's like Robin Lopez or something like that.
    He's not Kendrick Perkins.

Edit - I take that back. The regular Thunder starting five are bad with Perkins (-4.6 points per 100 possessions) but they are absolutely atrocious when you replace Perkins with Adams (-16 points per 100 possessions). I don't get Scott Brooks.
    Last edited by steve; 04-15-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Banned

Steven Adams has more potential than mr.oneblock wonder. Steven Adams should play more.

Adams is very raw, right now his best asset is his offensive rebounding which could be key in the postseason even if it gives us 2-3 second chances per game. One thing we have been seriously lacking in the playoffs is offensive rebounding and giving up clutch defensive ones due to lack of proper size.
    Adams could become starter material in two years or so unless he surprises us all with a breakout year.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    Gorgui Dieng
    Last edited by JohnMax; 04-16-2014 at 06:02 AM.

College superstar

just last year everyone said steven adams was a bum. boy y'all some bandwagoning faggots

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    In regards to Brooks, there is no reason for Steven Adams to be getting just 15 MPG. He got just 2 minutes last night while the Pelicans were playing Jeff Withey a bunch. He already provides great value on defense and on the glass, and he's a much better offensive player than Perkins as well. He's shut down guys like Howard and Griffin when given the chance this season. In just the 5th game of the season he scored 17 points on 70% vs Andre Drummond who hardly put up points on the board.

I just wish we weren't cheap and would amnesty Perk this offseason. So long as veterans exist to steal minutes from OKC's young guys, Brooks is gonna play them and do just that.
    Adams is too raw and isn't consistent enough. Brooks' resume in player development should speak for itself. He also commits too many fouls.

Serious playground baller SHABBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    A Robin Lopez figure is all OKC really need