Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: MJ picks Kobe over LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    He also picked this outfit
    He also picked this girl, who cares about his outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    His greatness is not enough to make him look cool in those outrageous clothes.
    Something about jeans. He just loves him some jeans...

Quote Originally Posted by HAzE024
    Speaking of MJ as a player evaluator, wouldn't this qualify as tampering considering he is affiliated with a team and is commenting on players currently under contract?

Apparently, those rules are pretty strict - I remember listening to a radio interview with Rockets GM Daryl Morey and he refused to answer seemingly innocent questions like "Name an underrated player in this league" because he didn't want to get in trouble.
    MJ wasn't speaking to the value of either player. That would be tampering. He said who in his opinion has had more success so far.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAzE024
    Speaking of MJ as a player evaluator, wouldn't this qualify as tampering considering he is affiliated with a team and is commenting on players currently under contract?

Apparently, those rules are pretty strict - I remember listening to a radio interview with Rockets GM Daryl Morey and he refused to answer seemingly innocent questions like "Name an underrated player in this league" because he didn't want to get in trouble.
    GOAT status gives him immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    He also picked this outfit

And that sexy chick. He has good taste in GFs as well as basketball greats

James' response at shootaround Thursday, as the Heat prepare for their showdown with the Thunder:

"It doesn't matter to me. If you take Kobe one and I go second, it doesn't matter. I don't get too involved in what guys say about me or if you take Kobe or if you take LeBron. As long as I'm on the floor and I make plays for my teammates, I don't do what I do for other people's approval."

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

MJ is a failure at evaluating players.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    James' response at shootaround Thursday, as the Heat prepare for their showdown with the Thunder:

"It doesn't matter to me. If you take Kobe one and I go second, it doesn't matter. I don't get too involved in what guys say about me or if you take Kobe or if you take LeBron. As long as I'm on the floor and I make plays for my teammates, I don't do what I do for other people's approval."
    Bitch slapped.

With Mike's evaluation skills, I'd expect him to pick Greg Oden over LeBron James at this point.

I would love if someone will ever be able to ask him the correct question... "Who do you think is the best player NOW" "Who would you take TODAY"...

Because career wise its an easy choice... he keeps mentioning those five rings afterall...

Either he is talking about their careers... thats understandable... or MJ is one insecure old bitter guy...

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I would love if someone will ever be able to ask him the correct question... "Who do you think is the best player NOW" "Who would you take TODAY"...

Because career wise its an easy choice... he keeps mentioning those five rings afterall...

Either he is talking about their careers... thats understandable... or MJ is one insecure old bitter guy...
    that's a really STUPID question because anyone, even myself as a huge kobe stan would take lebron today... why wouldn't you take a guy in his prime?

and everybody bringing up robert horry is HILARIOUS because you're still saying MJ>Kobe>Lebron right? You are basically saying robert horry contributed to those rings on the same level as mj did to his, kobe did to his, and lebron did to his...

MJ wouldn't pick Kobe if he was insecure FFS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    MJ's evaluation of talent has proven to be terrible many times.
    This. MJ the basketball player>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ the basketball executive/evaluator

The goat has spoken

He picked Kobe because he has five rings over the one by Lebron. Jordan also added that Lebron could possibly have five or more rings when his (Lebron) career is over. Get a grip. The Kobe hating has to stop.