Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Rockets' Competition

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    as of tuesday, the rockets avg margin of victory is 14.2 points, which will go up after the spurs game. that's the more impressive stat to me then 6-0.

but i agree, it's a long season and way too early to tooting any horns. that being said you can only play who's in front of you and the rockets can't ask for a better start to the season.

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    That's what I'm saying. They dominate in the regular season only to run into a fully healthy OKC in the 1st round

I believe they'll both be back mid December. By then they could be buried at the bottom of the conference though. If they are 5-17 or something like 4-22, it could be hard for them to come back and win the 50 games it will likely take to make the playoffs in the stacked West. But if they do, they will be rolling and I doubt any of the top seeds would want any part of them so early

what about the injuries to the rest of their team? how serious are those?

Ready to see how we perform against the Warriors tomorrow tonight (even though David Lee wont be playing.)

Deja Vu

Rocket fans were going on and on about how well they are doing in the regular season and how well they will do in the playoffs last season as well

they have played well so far but it's still 6 friggin games in lol

Quote Originally Posted by MUGEN
    Deja Vu

Rocket fans were going on and on about how well they are doing in the regular season and how well they will do in the playoffs last season as well

they have played well so far but it's still 6 friggin games in lol
    The Rockets lacked ball movement last year and didn't play defense. They look like a new team albeit their competition has been inferior. They played down to their opponents last year though so it's not quite the same. It is still way too early though.