Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default I've seen enough, Cavs are the best offense ever and will easily win championship

They're the best offense I've ever seen. They currently have the highest playoff ORTG ever with 127. Lebron, kyrie and love are all top 10 offensive players. Lebron and kyrie top 5. Channing at the 5 is murder one of the best pickandpop and shooting bigs. JR is the best spot up shooter in the league. Delly shooting lights out. Shumpert is their worst shooter on the perimeter and he's shot 47% from 3. The only player in their rotation who can't shoot 3s at an absurd clip is Tristan Thompson whos the best offensive rebounder in the NBA.......there is nothing u can do to them defensively. ATL was a top 3 defense and they made a mockery of them

They didn't even shoot the lights out from 3 this game. They're the most diverse offense ever, dominated the paint, boards. Love is the best inside outside big in the league and statistically one of the best post bigs, kyrie is the best handler and slasher/finisher in NBA and an incredible scorer and shooter. One on one he's a top 5 unguardable player.

And they can play D too. Delly, lebron, Tristan and shump are among the best defenders at their position. When they go small love and kyrie are playing their roles and not liabilities anymore. They had a 92DRTG tonight and so far in playoffs they

They will easily win the title like Lakers did in 82 after getting Riley midseason. Tyron Lue is the next great alltime coach. My ball iq is far too high for u guys. Take my advice dummies this season is over. Can the Cavs threepeat is the next question?

Default Re: I've seen enough, Cavs are the best offense ever and will easily win championship

They play boring iso offense too much for me.

I'd rather watch the Clippers, Spurs or Warriors.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: I've seen enough, Cavs are the best offense ever and will easily win championship

I don't see how they don't win the title.

They're too stacked.

cavs are garbage outside of lebron.

they could win. There is a good chance their shooting also starts regressing at the worst time however.

I'm taking the team with the top two three point shooters in history.

Or the team with two of the best four players in the game.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    I'm taking the team with the top two three point shooters in history.

Or the team with two of the best four players in the game.
    OKC would get swept by CLE.

Good High School Starter 100grandman's Avatar

It cracks me up when people title a thread "I've seen enough"

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

OP actually complimenting Lebron?

They likely won't outscore the Warriors or the Thunder, though.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    They play boring iso offense too much for me.

I'd rather watch the Clippers, Spurs or Warriors.
    This isnt 2012-2014. The ball movement era Spurs offense are dead. If anything they rely more on iso than the Cavs with how much they depend on LMA and Kawhi. and Im taking post Channing/Tyron Cavs not whole season into account which skews and underrates their O with Blatt and before they started playing small and pushing the pace alot more.

GS is up there overall but they dont have as many talented offensive players as Cleveland and their offense isnt as dynamic. Cavs can dominate u in more ways.

Healthy Clippers maybe but we dont know how that really looks yet..........

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    This isnt 2012-2014. The ball movement era Spurs offense are dead. If anything they rely more on iso than the Cavs with how much they depend on LMA and Kawhi. and Im taking post Channing/Tyron Cavs not whole season into account which skews and underrates their O with Blatt and before they started playing small and pushing the pace alot more.

GS is up there overall but they dont have as many talented offensive players as Cleveland and their offense isnt as dynamic. Cavs can dominate u in more ways.

Healthy Clippers maybe but we dont know how that really looks yet..........
    I think its the exact opposite. But to each their own. I don't really watch Cavs games since I find them boring. But I'll watch the other teams. I find their offense a lot more varied.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    They likely won't outscore the Warriors or the Thunder, though.
    Not sure why you say that. okc's offense For all their explosion gets clunkier than Cleveland when they go ISO. And Warriors haven't looked all that good this postseason. If you want to give GS the benefit of the doubt. I get it. But OKC doesn't matchup well at all with Cleveland.

i really think cavs can win it all this year

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Not sure why you say that. okc's offense For all their explosion gets clunkier than Cleveland when they go ISO. And Warriors haven't looked all that good this postseason. If you want to give GS the benefit of the doubt. I get it. But OKC doesn't matchup well at all with Cleveland.
    I have seen too much of JR Smith, Dellavedova, and Shumpert's career to believe that those guys will shoot worth a damn in the Finals.

And to be honest, Lebron's career Finals FG% is pretty poor, as well. Remove his '14 Finals, when his shooting had zero impact in the largest blowout in Finals history, and it has not been very good.

And, if they face the Warriors, and their DEFENSE, that 127 rating fall off of a cliff.