Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default DeMarcus Cousins suspended indefinitely by Kings

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    Kings announce that DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended indefinitely for "unprofessional behavior and conduct detrimental to the team"
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...nt-with-coach/

Above link talking about Cousins being benched after arguing with Coach Smart.

Is this guy ever going to get his shit together?

Default Re: DeMarcus Cousins suspended indefinitely by Kings

Great talent but a bonehead..

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer

not very likely. he's a emotional catastrophe

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer

not surprised at all....he needs to go play with a mutha fuka like KG or Kobe to whoop his ass and smack some sense in his head

I think boston will trade for him....

Oh Cousins haha . I feel kinda bad for the guy. Yes, this was his biggest knock coming into the league but really? This Sactown organization is so shittily organized and a complete lack of leadership/direction...it's hard to blame the guy. You just get the feeling that if he were on the Spurs/Celtics/Pistons/anytoughteam that he would flourish. Hell even the Wizards...they put up with Javale forever haha. Just wanna see this guy succeed. He's clearly got the skills to make a difference in this league

Banned

Sadly, the next Sheed

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    Oh Cousins haha . I feel kinda bad for the guy. Yes, this was his biggest knock coming into the league but really? This Sactown organization is so shittily organized and a complete lack of leadership/direction...it's hard to blame the guy. You just get the feeling that if he were on the Spurs/Celtics/Pistons/anytoughteam that he would flourish. Hell even the Wizards...they put up with Javale forever haha. Just wanna see this guy succeed. He's clearly got the skills to make a difference in this league
    I don't. He's a goddamn moron.

Saw a basketball once koolkid09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    not surprised at all....he needs to go play with a mutha fuka like KG or Kobe to whoop his ass and smack some sense in his head

I think boston will trade for him....

Kobe can't fight.

it's time to trade him. it'd be best for both parties. the kings are an unstable franchise with unstable parts. they would be best served by getting some nice pieces out of him while they can. problem is how low his stock is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Sadly, the next Sheed
    if he could turn himself into the next sheed that'd be amazing. unfortunately he can't. this is a different kind of head case. it's the kind that hurts teams at all times, none of this benefits teams. sheed had his ways of making boneheaded plays/moves while helping his teams. hence why the pistons won chips with him.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    it's time to trade him. it'd be best for both parties. the kings are an unstable franchise with unstable parts. they would be best served by getting some nice pieces out of him while they can. problem is how low his stock is right now.
    I wouldn't be opposed to Charlotte taking a gamble on him. Though right now the negatives still outweigh the positives in my head if that happened.

The Kings only have two players 30 years of age or over, the team is young, but a real mess. I agree he needs to be moved and both parties move on, because this is not a good match anymore.

I would love to see him on a team like Boston, and watch KG and Pierce deal with him.

I'm not surprised. Hopefully he can get this shit together. He has the ability to be a star in this league. Probably not superstar, but a star nonetheless.

at first i thought he was just misunderstood

now i know he's just an idiot

if he could turn himself into the next sheed that'd be amazing. unfortunately he can't. this is a different kind of head case. it's the kind that hurts teams at all times, none of this benefits teams. sheed had his ways of making boneheaded plays/moves while helping his teams. hence why the pistons won chips with him.
    'Sheed always came as disappointment to me. Don't get me wrong, he was a great freakin' player, but I always felt like his attitude and him being pissed off all the time held him back from being a great superstar in the league.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

yeah, the comparison to sheed is ridiculous. Sheed may have been a hot head, but he was one of the smartest players of his generation. Demarcus? Not so much.