Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    The Holy Trinity

Default Re: Calm down Heat fans you still have no chance to beat Bulls or Celtics in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by CP_Hornet
    @ the thought of Wade and Lebron being able to keep up with Rose and if they do stay on him it will effect them offensively.
    Wade stops Rose whenever he guards him. The first game, he guarded him the last two possessions and forced him into a TO once and a miss the other time. Last game, Rose scored about 4 pts against Wade, and on the last play he couldn't even get the ball, Wade's denial was so good.

The problem is that Rose abuses Chalmers. Chalmers has a rep as a great defender, but the only thing he's good at is getting steals. He couldn't even stay in front of freaking Andre Miller the other night.

So Wade on Rose for the series, and if it does negate his offense (which it might not, his D on Kobe didn't negate his offense in 4th last night), you might recall that we also have this guy named LeBron....
    Last edited by jrong; 03-11-2011 at 03:48 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Calm down Heat fans you still have no chance to beat Bulls or Celtics in the playoffs

Me too, Bulls have more better players than Miami. Miami has the best two players but after that Bulls are better all the way down. and come playoff time who knows Rose may prove that he is better than Wade.

Bosh is as good or better than Boozer and Haslem is as Good or better than Taj Gibson. Noah has edge on any Heat Center..Mike Miller playing well is also better than any Wing bench player on Bulls.

Heat have Edge at the 2 and 3 spots while Bulls have Edge at the 1 and 5 spots..The 4 spot is the Swing position and if Bosh plays like he did against Lakers and not 1-18 effort against Bulls the Heat will win..
    Last edited by Kingwillball; 03-11-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Bosh is as good or better than Boozer and Haslem is as Good or better than Taj Gibson. Noah has edge on any Heat Center..Mike Miller playing well is also better than any Wing bench player on Bulls.
    Deng is light years better than Miller, Boozer is better than Bosh in most areas. Their D is just as bad as each other. Haslem healthy is as good as Gibson but chances are he won't be healthy till next season.

Noah has more than just an edge BTW. He is a huge advantage.

He'll have to prove it, he played like sht on all games against the bulls this season, if he can play like last night against Gasol, then I don't see how the Heat can lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    He'll have to prove it, he played like sht on all games against the bulls this season, if he can play like last night against Gasol, then I don't see how the Heat can lose.
    Thing is he can't as Bulls play great lockdown defense and force him into a jump shooter. That is why he has struggled and will struggle in the playoffs.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri

he got injured and left in the 1st game just when he was starting to cook, he played great in the last game. he stunk it up in the 2nd game.

Me too, Bulls have more better players than Miami. Miami has the best two players but after that Bulls are better all the way down. and come playoff time who knows Rose may prove that he is better than Wade.
    Well Bosh requested to play down low more and we saw him abuse the Lakers frontcourt last night after that request.With that, Miami may have the 2 two best players, the bulls the 3rd, and the Heat the 4the best player because Bosh > both boozer and deng

The Heat have much better 2nd and 3rd options. The Bulls just do not have good scoring options to beat the heat in a series.. and they lack consistent good outside shooting to beat the heat.

Rebounding? The Heat are top 6 in the league in overall rebounding.. we saw the Heat outrebound the Lakers 46-37 and the Lakers are an elite rebounding team with their strong frontcourt.. they have a much better front court than the bulls.

And defensively both teams are basically tied with each other so you can't use defense.; Noah at center doesn't scare anyone because he's just a put back player who can't post up.

Miami as a team has much better overall outside shooting as they're 2nd in the NBA in FG% outside the paint. You're not going to see Bosh going 1/18 with 2 pts from the bench in an entire series. and you're not going to see mike miller going 0/5 for three's like the last game ( he was 2nd in the nba for 3 point shooting a year ago for %).. He was hurt this year and is just getting his groove back on.. you saw how well he played against the lakers last night.

And miami's bench has players who can score.. they average 23 pts per game off the bench. we saw them score last night. You're not going to see miami's bench score just 8 pts off the bench in a series like they combined in the last 2 games for the bulls.

With ALL the things that went right for the bulls in the last 2 games, they still needed a heroic ending at the final seconds to beat the heat.. with some calls going their way. I am fairly confident the Heat beat the bulls in a 7 games series.

Heat in 5 or 6.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

For CP-Hornet, Last I knew Deng started and Miller comes off bench.. So Deng loses that matchup sorry..
    Last edited by Kingwillball; 03-11-2011 at 03:52 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

If I'm a betting man, I'll still bet the house on the the Heat beating the Bulls in a best of 7 series. Miami's regular season funk be damned.

The Celtics however are a different story.

Local High School Star

no hate, but i dont see why bulls fans are so excited about their narrow victories over the heat. i really dont see them taking the heat out in a playoff series

Last I knew Deng started and Miller comes off bench.. So Deng loses that matchup sorry..
    Deng is still a far better player and Korver is also better than Miller.

Banned

Heat can most certainly beat the Bulls.. I wouldn't be surprised if they nearly swept the Bulls tbh.

Now the Celtics, yeah they are the truest threat for the Heat.

You'd have to be brain dead (or be a delusional Bulls groupie) to bet against the Heat in a series vs Bulls.
    Last edited by ImmortalD24; 03-11-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
    Heat can most certainly beat the Bulls.. I wouldn't be surprised if they nearly swept the Bulls tbh.

Now the Celtics, yeah they are the truest threat for the Heat.
    and it wouldn't shock me if Bulls swept the Heat either.

HI

The Heat would sweep the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by -M-I
    The Heat would sweep the Bulls.