Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe's house maid sues... hates working for Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    That is not how it works young lad. You shan't be so overly hesitant to believe a story like this, since all the wise men of the land would make the safe assumption that this maid is indeed well paid for her services. I shan't even comment on how disgusted I am with your last sentence. May I recommend professional counseling so that you may correct your mental mistakes for the future. In the words of the great Abraham Lincoln, "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." I shall hope for the best and wish you good luck in your efforts.

Did you say "Shan't"? God Bless you Abe; you're the funniest guy on here! LOVE THE POSTS!

Local High School Star John Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    That is not how it works young lad. You shan't be so overly hesitant to believe a story like this, since all the wise men of the land would make the safe assumption that this maid is indeed well paid for her services. I shan't even comment on how disgusted I am with your last sentence. May I recommend professional counseling so that you may correct your mental mistakes for the future. In the words of the great Abraham Lincoln, "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." I shall hope for the best and wish you good luck in your efforts.
    pass me what you're smoking!

Banned

I've honestly rarely seen a female that married rich that didn't act like a diva *****. If anyone ever watched Housewives of Atlanta which was all about women that married pro athletes or wealthy businessmen, it was obvious they are completely out of touch. All of them attempt to start charities or foundations using their husbands money and pretend its them doing all of this good, and how they are sacrificing their time. They pretend like they've earned everything they have, when in reality their husbands did, and they start these business ventures using that money and pretend they are independent business women I swear if you haven't already you have to watch a few episodes of Housewives of Atlanta, its f'in nuts how these women think and justify. I figure Kobe's wife is probably worse considering how hot she is, and how many material things Kobe gives here just to make her happy, just like that huge diamond to makeup for him cheating on her

I definitely believe the maid. Women that have that privileged mentality treat their 'servants' like **** generally, because they look down on them. I don't blame Kobe, or Eric Snow, or any of the men for the most part, they are more enablers than being guilty for poor behavior towards others.

I'd eat her butt hole.

Banned

#BelieveHer

Will be waiting for Oprah interview.

College superstar

This is not even basketball stuff. Leave them be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Guy View Post
    I'd eat her butt hole.
    that avatar.....i know this guy is happy if hes still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    that avatar.....i know this guy is happy if hes still alive
    Hes happy with mickey but other than that no

This is such a weird bumped thread.