Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default addressing Cavs fans, how many championships do Love/Bron need to win

to justify trading Wiggins in your opinion?

Sunshine State

Default Re: addressing Cavs fans, how many championships do Love/Bron need to win

None? With LeBron and Love you know what you're getting, Wiggins isn't a sure thing.

This Cavs team is a contender, Wiggins could have taken the the Cavs to the playoffs or not even make them at all. I would take LeBron and Love and traded Wiggins ten times out of 10.

Default Re: addressing Cavs fans, how many championships do Love/Bron need to win

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    None? With LeBron and Love you know what you're getting, Wiggins isn't a sure thing.

This Cavs team is a contender, Wiggins could have taken the the Cavs to the playoffs or not even make them at all. I would take LeBron and Love and traded Wiggins ten times out of 10.
    You gave a troll a normal reply. You dun goofed.

Cleveland is not a town that is rich in titles in sports history, they will cherish the hell out of it.

As a Knicks fan, I'm praying they get 1 in my lifetime. 1... please!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus

so when Wiggins is putting up 25/8/8 in his sophomore year,ain't gonna be no regret on your part?

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    You gave a troll a normal reply. You dun goofed.
    He's only trolling if it upsets me, I'm not a Cavs fan so I don't care either way

The correct answer is one.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    so when Wiggins is putting up 25/8/8 in his sophomore year,ain't gonna be no regret on your part?
    25/8/8?

You crazy bruh, and I like wiggins

Next year he'll average maybe 22/5/3

I was against trading him at first but at least we were getting a for sure thing in return you know? Kevin Love is a top 3 power forward in this league at worst and Wiggins has not proven anything. He could be the next LeBron, and he could be the next Kwame Brown. Its not like the infamous Dirk/Tractor Traylor trade because nobody knew how either would turn out. It really worked out best for both teams. Last time Minny traded their superstar, they got like 11 plays and cut half of them. This time, they get youth with a lot of upside potential in return. And I hate to say it, but at the end of the day, its what LeBron wants that matters and he wanted to win now.

I don't know how many titles we win. I'm sure as the years go on (assuming LeBron and Love don't bolt after one season) that Cleveland will become the place to go for aging vets without a ring. Or even in the case this year, several of the players have a ring and want more. I think Jamal Crawford is a FA next year, he would be a great pick up for this team.

It would not surprise me next year if we don't package together Haywood and Tristan Thompson and trade them to get a decent center.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Nope cause Durant puts up numbers too and still has no ring.

Numbers mean nothing. Wiggins cant take you to the show. Lebron can.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatstogey

but you could had both Lebron and Wiggins, the king and his heir apparent...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatstogey

eot.....

They need to win not 6, not 7.

2 for 4 if Jesus saves LeBron from failure again. If not 1 for 4. Assuming another lock out shortened season.