Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant's Cheap Shot on Mo Williams

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    I respect Kobe even more after witnessing his competitive physicality.
    I have no problem with what I quoted, but there is a difference between what you typed and what Kobe did. And that's a cheapshot.

Kobe hated Mo Williams.

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

Well Kobe did that on purpose.. then mo overacted then somehow he got hurt..

Just 1 Rational Fan lbj23clutch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    Cavs fans are such whiners Makes sense, the frustration must be building up after years of not winning anything of significance.
    Whining? If anything the Laker fans have ben doing the whining since you guys lost that game against the CAVS it's been the Laker fans who are whining about how "the refs suck", "LeBrick" this, "Bynum sucks" and so on... And at least were not throwing foam fingers and water bottles onto the court like a buncha panzies booing your own team who are the defending champs and arguebly the most accomplished franchise of alltime. Laker fans are the biggest whining classless fans of all the NBA fan bases, it's no wonder Laker fans are the most hated group of fans.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Kobe mad is

ISH Jump Crew

Quote Originally Posted by zabuza666
    ITT: Lakers fans butt****ing while they high-five each other.
    lolol

Local High School Star KB2009Champ's Avatar

The obsession with kobe by the 'haters' is unbelievable on this board. Some idiots will try to blame it on 'kobe stans' but looking at the threads made by the haters, its not even close. Unreal. I am surprised some fool isn't still bumping up the Milwaukee game thread.

The Cavs win a game and all of a sudden everyone's balls have grown on this site. I didn't realize that last nights game counted for more than 1 win.

Enjoy it while it lasts. BTW, since you put so much stock in last night's game. How about the Cavs being beat by Boston - at home? Using that logic, Cavs aren't even making it out of the East now are they? See how great that logic is?

Its a nice win for your team but trying to vilify kobe EVERY chance you get just makes you a straight up loser. Ya'll probably get a bonner every time you type his name on the ISH.

Somehow, I doubt those crying that Kobe didn't get a T for throwing the ball at the ground weren't saying a word when Mo Williams threw the ball at Dwight Howard and didn't get a T.

I can't even imagine what's going to happen if the finals ends up being Cavs/Lakers. Most of you can't even handle a regular season game.

Local High School Star

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    I can't even imagine what's going to happen if the finals ends up being Cavs/Lakers. Most of you can't even handle a regular season game.
    That would be the end of ISH

Banned

Typical Kobe. When something doesn't come your way, it's either a cheap shot or whine.
    The league won't do anything about it because they're obsessed with Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by lbj23clutch
    Whining? If anything the Laker fans have ben doing the whining since you guys lost that game against the CAVS it's been the Laker fans who are whining about how "the refs suck", "LeBrick" this, "Bynum sucks" and so on... And at least were not throwing foam fingers and water bottles onto the court like a buncha panzies booing your own team who are the defending champs and arguebly the most accomplished franchise of alltime. Laker fans are the biggest whining classless fans of all the NBA fan bases, it's no wonder Laker fans are the most hated group of fans.

You are further proving my point...I don't see any whining by Laker fans. Show me the thread where Laker fans are complaining about the officiating. Everyone forgot about that sh*tty loss already...everyone except the Cavs fans who are bragging like they won the championship or something

That was a cheap shot but Mo Williams is a lil hoe. How can something like that hurt him? It wasn't even a Derek Fisher type shot, he just bumped into him. This isn't soccer.

Cheap shot it is.

I wanna see Lebron go to the commish and complain on this. Let's see how Stern reacts when two of his babies cry for attention.

Just 1 Rational Fan lbj23clutch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24

You are further proving my point...I don't see any whining by Laker fans. Show me the thread where Laker fans are complaining about the officiating. Everyone forgot about that sh*tty loss already...everyone except the Cavs fans who are bragging like they won the championship or something
    Half the posts in the game thread were Laker fans crying about the refs idiot. And the only one bragging about the win was PB, which is expected coming from a troll.