้้้&

Exclamation White woman drops 4milli to surgicley rek face an become her cat NSFW

dafuqq!?!?!?!?!?!?!

an befo any1 cries fake

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocelyn_Wildenstein
    "Jocelyn Wildenstein has had extensive cosmetic surgery to her face[19] over the years, creating a "very unnatural appearance"[20] intended to elicit a more catlike look, according to her husband.[21][22] Wildenstein is rumoured to have spent $4,000,000,[23] apparently done to please her husband, who loved big cats.[24][25] Despite the unusual appearance of the plastic surgeries, Ms. Wildenstein is reported to be "ecstatic with her work. She feels beautiful. She looks in the mirror and she loves what she sees. She got exactly what she wanted."[26][27]"

see dis is why i dont trust science. u gots a dang medical lab an ebola is on tha loose an you fukkin wit bishes like dis!? An wutsup wit white women an cats SMH

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: White woman drops 4milli to surgicley rek face an become her cat NSFW

Pretty sure that final cat pic you have is fake

Default Re: White woman drops 4milli to surgicley rek face an become her cat NSFW

They could have an insane 3-some

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Saw these two at Knotts Scary Farm a few years back, pretty trippy.

^ That's honestly THE ugliest woman I have ever seen. If I ever saw her in person, I wouldn't hesitate to puke all over her.

Pictures are all real except for last one.

This is beyond old news...she's been like that forever.