Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Question Girls who have a lot of guy friends...

How does ISH deal with these females?

I've been texting a girl for a long time and oddly enough we don't have many mutual friends, but just through conversation we'll talk about our friends and it turns out that all of hers are guys.

We'll snapchat sometimes too and they have a feature where you can see the three people that your friend on snapchat has been snapchatting the most over the past week, and hers sometimes change, and I've seen about 10 different names on there.... all guys.

What should I do about this? We both like eachother, but are in a situation where we'd have to wait to be together because she lives away from me for now.

Should I bail on this girl?
    Last edited by russwest0; 10-26-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Default Re: Girls who have a lot of guy friends...

My girlfriend is like that too but lucky me they are all ugly nerds

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    My girlfriend is like that too but lucky me they are all ugly nerds
    Thats both good and bad

Good cause they probably aren't a threat to you but bad because you might be forced to hang out with them and because some of these nerds are probably so lonely they'll start getting aggressive towards her and shit.

It could be that they were raised with a lot of dudes... Or maybe they kinda fake an interest in guy things to get them to like them... Or they need to feel
    Desired by many men... I don't know for sure but I just can't imagine that because I have zero friends that are girls. But ad a dude, if I'm not hitting it then I am not interested. Women don't need to have sex to get something out of it. I wouldn't bail I just wouldn't take it seriously. Keep those doors open man for those lonely nights with every girl who doesnt want to tie you down.

She a ho.

Are you that retOarded?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Hate that shit, man. Sucks cause i'm hella insecure so i'll always be checkin up on girls everytime she chills with her guy friends. FML

Banned

Theres no problem with women that have a lot of guy friends. However I wouldn't trust one that ONLY has guy friends. If you want a relationship then you should be alert of that. But if you are just DTF then it heightens your scoring potential.

One friend in my crew is a chick. She's a tom boy but cool as ***. She hasn't banged any of us ( that i know). Girls with guys for friends = no drama. They're all friendzoned

Shes a hoe.

Trust me b. Dont bother.

One of my ex girlfriends was like that, now I wouldn't be interested in a girl with those personality traits anymore.

The truth is, in most guy-girl friendships the guy wants to bang. That's a reality. And a lot of guys tend to tip toe around a girl they want to bang. They are a bit extra nice, do favors they wouldn't for their guy friend, take a little extra shit.

That doesn't mean there is any sex involved, but it's an inequal friendship. Girls who only have friendships like those have some problems emotionally. Insecurity, ego, whatever. They tend to not get along with other girls. Would you trust a guy who can't really ever get along with his peers? Exactly.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    One friend in my crew is a chick. She's a tom boy but cool as ***. She hasn't banged any of us ( that i know). Girls with guys for friends = no drama. They're all friendzoned
    Virgin detected.

Girls with a lot of guy friends are trouble. Either avoid them or cut that shit off pronto. Girls think a lot more emotionally then men. You dont want any other guys as close or closer to her than you are emotionally.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    One of my ex girlfriends was like that, now I wouldn't be interested in a girl with those personality traits anymore.

The truth is, in most guy-girl friendships the guy wants to bang. That's a reality. And a lot of guys tend to tip toe around a girl they want to bang. They are a bit extra nice, do favors they wouldn't for their guy friend, take a little extra shit.

That doesn't mean there is any sex involved, but it's an inequal friendship. Girls who only have friendships like those have some problems emotionally. Insecurity, ego, whatever. They tend to not get along with other girls. Would you trust a guy who can't really ever get along with his peers? Exactly.
    breakin her down like freud

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    What nonsense.

Banned

You **** them.
    Your friends **** them.
    Your friend's friends **** them.

Everybody wins.