Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Doesnt it feel like the Kings should be the next great young team?

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Jrue's ceiling is limited given the fact that he has no dominant offensive abilities. That is the main qualifier for being "the man." You probably don't know this as you don't live in LA but David Griffin absolutely loved Ingram all this time. This trade would not have happened if he wasn't so high on him. YDK will be given the keys to the franchise along with Zion. Zion might end up being the better player but YDK clearly is most qualified to be the main ball handler and creator on this team this upcoming year despite Lonzo and Jrue. You don't have to believe me, just realize it when it materializes.
    I actually am in the area and Ik about griffins love for Ingram. I also know jrue went 21/8 last season so he

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    How many championships do we have? Garbage franchises like Kings and Denver thrive on celebrating 2nd round playoffs. But thats exactly why they're so limited. Its the loser mentality.
    Oh god. You and that same defense of past titles it

[QUOTE=NugzFan]Oh god. You and that same defense of past titles it

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Absolutely, but the West is currently so strong that they could be on the outside looking in.

They do have some nice vet additions like Dedmon/Joseph/Ariza...and while Barnes isn't worth his contract, he's on a declining scale so his deal actually gets much better over time.

I think their win total is like 38 for the 2020 season last I checked...just crazy how good the West is projected to be.
    It's going to be wildly competitive and I think the season will serve as a pretty big push towards combining making seeds from league records instead of conferences.

> Says its irrelevant to present day
    > Brings up Laker team record that was in rebuild with achilles tear Kobe + young guys
    > Doesn't want to talk about present day AD-LeBron Lakers

You sound dumb as shit kid

Lakers already favorites for another ring. You know.... the only thing that matters in the NBA. I hope Denver had fun celebrating a franchise record year .... a regular season success. Imagine if they could win a ring off that though.
    It is all irrelevant. Laker titles in the past don

[QUOTE=NugzFan]It is all irrelevant. Laker titles in the past don

Lmao guy can't even respond properly. It must bother you that we're favorites for the ring and you're still hoping for a finals appearance in your loser life as a nugget fan.
    It doesn

this is the year, my friend

Dunking on everybody in the park Gougou's Avatar

Kings are nice but I think right now it is like:

1. Denver.
    2. Pelicans.
    3. Grizzlies.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Nobody mentions the Pels?

Next year, they will be a top 5 defensive team with Ball, Jrue, Ingram and Zion along with Hart off the bench. You have that many elite defenders, you are going to shrink the court.

Pels have a much higher ceiling in a year or two. I might put my money on them winning more games next year too. People that overlook D are casuals. Lol.

I'm down with the Pelicans, I see them being great very soon.

Young players:

Lonzo Ball
    Brandon Ingram
    Zion Williamson (Rookie)
    Jaxson Hayes (Rookie)
    Josh Hart
    Kenrich Williams
    Frank Jackson
    Nickeil Alexander-Walker (Rookie)

Oldest player on this list is Kenrich, who is 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    Denver is the next great young team. They are already very good.

Kings, meh

Therefore, they are not the NEXT GREAT young team...they already are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gougou
    Kings are nice but I think right now it is like:

1. Denver.
    2. Pelicans.
    3. Grizzlies.
    come again? the grizz?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Either them or the Pelicans. Hard to say right now until we see Zion in action.

[QUOTE]Five NBA teams had an average age (weighted by production) below 25 last season: