Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins - 41 points, 9 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 blocks and 67% FG

He lead his team in every category.

However, the fact that 2 assists was a team high, might just have something to do with the fact that they lost ...

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins - 41 points, 9 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 blocks and 67% FG

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    He looks like a deranged Avery Johnson.
    lacks humor, irony or accuracy, not even an insult, it is almost like you just typed a random basketball player and a bunch of words.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Scoring 40 in college = Scoring 60 in the NBA

Michael Beasley had 3 40-point games in his freshman year. Adam Morrison had 5.

I don't remember either of them coming remotely close to scoring 60 in the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    lacks humor, irony or accuracy, not even an insult, it is almost like you just typed a random basketball player and a bunch of words.

I don't really see the resemblance, but I don't think he just "typed a random basketball player and a bunch of words".

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

I don't really see the resemblance, but I don't think he just "typed a random basketball player and a bunch of words".
    Forgot about the part where others would care about his opinion

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Michael Beasley had 3 40-point games in his freshman year. Adam Morrison had 5.

I don't remember either of them coming remotely close to scoring 60 in the pros.
    Yeah thats because they sucked in the NBA.

Im saying that scoring 40 in the college gets the same hype as scoring 60 in the nba.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Even the same sideburns.

NBA Superstar

black dude with a chlnky eyed smile, is that hard to find now?

Avery Johnson is a jacked midget while Wiggins is a 6'7" greyhound, not really that similar.

NBA rookie of the year

Last edited by JohnMax; 03-08-2014 at 03:58 PM.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Put it this way, you are happy if your #2 in college averages about 13-15 ppg. #1 about 16+. Especially on good teams where there's obviously more balanced scoring. The leading scorer on non shitty conference teams is TJ Warren of NC State and he averages 24. And he does that as practically the only offensive option on his team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax

Is Bronze wearing Bean's sneakers?

Things were like bricks.

Your move, Hennigan.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yeah no college forum here, weird for a basketball site that claims to be #1
    You know as well as anyone that RealGM is number 1 in terms of posts per day and forum participation. It's just a shame that it's run like something out of an Orwell novel.

Any Videos of the Game??