Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #31
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana
 
blacknapalm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,033
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

knew he'd do well as soon as they gave him the ball handling duties. good ball handler, good passer and efficient. once he fixes his jumper, he's going to be money
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #32
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell
 
Dengness9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 4,216
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

As soon as he was inserted into the starting Lineup, i picked him up in fantasy. Im a fan already cuz I've seen him play in HS. He really has an all around game, and my fantasy team as other have said, is appreciating his efforts!

Seriously, ET can board for a SG/SF, i love that.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #33
Alamo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Basedworld
Posts: 2,736
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Evansanity
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #34
sportsfan76
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,136
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

So does this mean the Sixers can beat the heat now? What has changed in the overall BIG PICTURE??

I know, NOTEN!
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,205
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
So does this mean the Sixers can beat the heat now? What has changed in the overall BIG PICTURE??

I know, NOTEN!

Just means whenever I see Evan Turner I can expect him to look like a #2
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #36
Nick Young
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 30,501
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Poor man's World Peace
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #37
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,393
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Poor man's World Peace
ha, no.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,205
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
ha, no.

this
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:30 AM   #39
hawkfan
Banned
 
hawkfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Salt Factory
Posts: 13,145
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Iggy Pop will probably get moved next summer.

The Sixers really should make a push for Dwight Howard. They can move some contracts around to clear out enough cap space.

Adding Howard to that already talented team is championship-level worthy.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #40
novocaine
Decent playground baller
 
novocaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 317
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Hes starting to show what hes got....lookin like a lottery pick now..
novocaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #41
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,205
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
Iggy Pop will probably get moved next summer.

The Sixers really should make a push for Dwight Howard. They can move some contracts around to clear out enough cap space.

Adding Howard to that already talented team is championship-level worthy.

Amnesty Brand, dont pick up Nocioni team option. $25mil off payroll. Its up to Dwight Howard and I dont think he'd pick the Sixers. I wouldnt rent him either in a trade. But if he makes it to free agency? Sixers could try but I dont see him buying in wanting to be in the city of Philadelphia. Dwight Howard personality = Donvan Mcnabb.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #42
Mr. Incredible
Decent college freshman
 
Mr. Incredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,690
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Poor man's World Peace
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #43
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year
 
Styles p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,420
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Amnesty Brand, dont pick up Nocioni team option. $25mil off payroll. Its up to Dwight Howard and I dont think he'd pick the Sixers. I wouldnt rent him either in a trade. But if he makes it to free agency? Sixers could try but I dont see him buying in wanting to be in the city of Philadelphia. Dwight Howard personality = Donvan Mcnabb.

i also think lou will has a player option for next year and with the season hes having im sure hes going to use it to get paid. hawes is also off at the end of the year for 4 mil.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #44
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 47,205
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i also think lou will has a player option for next year and with the season hes having im sure hes going to use it to get paid. hawes is also off at the end of the year for 4 mil.

I already factor Hawes in. Sixers payroll is about $64.9mil. $25mil off the books thanks to Brand/Nocioni they are sitting lovely.

Holiday-Turner-Iguodala is a nice perimeter defense with big Dwight Howard protecting you in the paint.

Lou Williams I just checked does have an early Termination option. I didnt know that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #45
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year
 
Styles p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,420
Default Re: Evan Turner as a starter watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I already factor Hawes in. Sixers payroll is about $64.9mil. $25mil off the books thanks to Brand/Nocioni they are sitting lovely.

Holiday-Turner-Iguodala is a nice perimeter defense with big Dwight Howard protecting you in the paint.

Lou Williams I just checked does have an early Termination option. I didnt know that.

yeah i just found that out about a week ago, you know hes going to get paid think we'll keep him? and with dwight we would be holding teams to 60 points on the reg.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:46 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

2019 FIBA World Cup

Team USA Basketball

NBA free agency

NBA free agents list

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy