Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    LeBron fan since 1988 AceManIII's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Bosh's Wife Adrienne Booty on the Beach (Photos)

I've learned quite a bit in this thread...Every chick with a huge ass doesn't have "cottage cheese"... Anything over 140 is fat?! Statement made in pure ignorance...Also, alot of black chicks do get away with being fat by having a nice ass too

here's my addition: Jasmin Brown

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Adrienne back in the day.

god I hate fake cakes

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    Exactly

Some black dudes are into fat girls because they can't get any better...its obvious

So they pretend fat hoez are hot or somethin...cuz they can't get anything that actually looks good

The insecurity. What have black dudes done to you bro?

Prime, you need to understand a few concepts before you speak about the size of an ideal woman ever again.

Let's get the lesson started.

The concept of the ideal woman has changed ever since the Victorian era, that's when women started wearing garter's to appear thinner because it was a radical switch from what was in style before.

The thousands of years prior, plump or as we call it today Rubenesque women were all the rage. You can start at the various Venus figurines that are thousands of years old and trace your way through the world's history.

No one wanted a thin b*tch because women are naturally supposed to have some fat, which is why the average woman has more body fat than a male.

Before you start wrongly throwing down an entire race of men because they "can't" get what you can, you should think. I'm tired of this shit.

The funny thing is that we're into the same kind of girls, I just like them with a bit more meat on them. I love artsy girls like your wife, and have banged multiple body types, I just like the ones that I do. It doesn't mean that I can't get what you drool over. I just have different preferences.

This whole insecure elitist garbage needs to be thrown out of here. It's extremely un-called for an borderline racist.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Hello...McFly...anyone home?

My girl has full curves, A BOOOOTY, full D cups, and weighs 130 lbs.

These dudes are posting 200 lb girls like its hot Lolololololol

Victorian age? I know you know I am a video game artist, that is my occupation, the masters weren't painting linebackers back then Lolololololol...yeah the women had a little more heft but they weren't bigger than the men.

Who gives a shit about what cavemen liked anyway, we are talking about TODAY

Hello...McFly...anyone home?

My girl has full curves, A BOOOOTY, full D cups, and weighs 130 lbs.

These dudes are posting 200 lb girls like its hot Lolololololol

Victorian age? I know you know I am a video game artist, that is my occupation, the masters weren't painting linebackers back then Lolololololol...yeah the women had a little more heft but they weren't bigger than the men.

Who gives a shit about what cavemen liked anyway, we are talking about TODAY
    I can have better and more insightful conversations with my six year old brother, how are you going to be a father if you cannot accept differing view points?

Note:

-I didn't say that you wife doesn't have curves, for one, I've only seen her face. Stop being defensive. That's just irrationally defensive too, I haven't seen anything revealing from your wife, why would I make a judgement on her body type?

I AM accepting different points of views

I said in my first couple posts that the stereotype that white men like fit girls and black men like bigger girls probably has some truth to it...and IMO it does

this thread is showing that...the black men are the ones posting the bigger girls (along with racist comment putting down whites) and the white men are the ones saying woman in the OP is a whale.

for the record, I think Bosh's wife just has some extra baby weight on her that she intends to lose...I don't think that is the look she is going for, she likely knows she needs to drop 15-20 lbs

I AM accepting different points of views
    seriously prime, i've got like seven years of evidence that points against that

Quote Originally Posted by prime
    I said in my first couple posts that the stereotype that white men like fit girls and black men like bigger girls probably has some truth to it...and IMO it does

this thread is showing that...the black men are the ones posting the bigger girls (along with racist comment putting down whites) and the white men are the ones saying woman in the OP is a whale.
    i think people fail to understand that different ethnicities and backgrounds have different natural body compositions, we are not one in the same.

for the record, I think Bosh's wife just has some extra baby weight on her that she intends to lose...I don't think that is the look she is going for, she likely knows she needs to drop 15-20 lbs
    ok

this is not the problem, the problem is your comment about how black men settle for "whales" because that is all they can get.

by saying that you are playing a dangerous game with your words

for the record I said "some black men"...but you're right, those were probably poor words on my part

I think all the racist comments toward whites in here got to me...

all I am doing in here is trying to defend MY VIEWS...I absolutely love booty and curves, and I am trying to show that women can have those things without weighing 200 lbs or having some cartoonish over sized sized booty...

some of the black dudes in here are acting as though whites don't like curves, or are into boney women...this isn't true (for the most part, obviously some white men like very thin girls, but I don't think most)

Not airballing my layups anymore

That rear can't be real, can it? No way you can have a relatively flat midriff and have a butt that big, and those thighs don't seem to match it either.

And isn't she 5ft tall? She must look weird in person.

I usually hit open layups

I've learned more about Ish from this thread than any basketball related thread...and I'm disgusted on how many young corn balls reside here...

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Bosh's wife...I love a phat ass..

I don't mind people saying maybe that's too much ass...not every one is an ass kinda guy...but calling her fat?!?

P.s. the fact that half of yall don't realize her ass isn't real shows how old u are...

P.s.s. booty injections and shots are extremely popular now....girls want there ass to look more like Mrs.Bosh then Jessica Alba
    Last edited by KayHaven; 04-09-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

I understand better why Bosh turned gay. She's morbidly obese.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Just because you're from Mexican descent doesn't mean you're not white andgar.
    phagg0t

Banned

that pale skin l, lopsided tits white girl is ugly an probably always was. you married an ugly dike looking ****

Quote Originally Posted by theBIGjabroni
    that pale skin l, lopsided tits white girl is ugly an probably always was. you married an ugly dike looking ****

WTF?..who U talkin too?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    WTF?..who U talkin too?
    His father.