Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If the Knicks get #1 pick tomorrow night, heres what will be said

a) the draft is rigged
    b) watch them screw up the pick
    c) trade it for Durant

Default Re: If the Knicks get #1 pick tomorrow night, heres what will be said

No one thinks the draft is rigged. It is about time you guys win something.

You can't screw up the pick. Towns or Okafor. Both will be good at the next level.

You aren't getting Durant.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

I just dont get why it has to be behind closed doors. Id rather watch the combinations come out than 20 minutes of blabber talk THEN getting the results. that'd be way better TV.

personally I think the knicks need to be relevant. the NBA is great when the Knicks are doing good. if they win tomorrows lottery, its a start...but man that roster is ugly. resigning melo set the franchise back a ot

Banned

Why would anyone say the team with the second best chance of getting the pick had to rig the draft to get it? It's not a compelling story line either? The times people cry rigged is when there's a crazy jump in the order or when there's a convenient storyline like a big player leaving and his ex team jumping and getting it, or a star that's hyped up landing with his home town.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

OKC gonna be getting that #1 mate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    I just dont get why it has to be behind closed doors. Id rather watch the combinations come out than 20 minutes of blabber talk THEN getting the results. that'd be way better TV.

personally I think the knicks need to be relevant. the NBA is great when the Knicks are doing good. if they win tomorrows lottery, its a start...but man that roster is ugly. resigning melo set the franchise back a ot
    I'd wager 90% of ISH were in diapers the last time the knicks were relevant....

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I'd wager 90% of ISH were in diapers the last time the knicks were relevant....
    hell I was still in elementary/jr high during the ewing years.

Still makes playoff games better when its at MSG than Milwaukee & Toronto

Banned

hell I was still in elementary/jr high during the ewing years.

Still makes playoff games better when its at MSG than Milwaukee & Toronto
    I agree I like the knicks, just pointing out though that it's been a long time since they were relevant. In an ideal world for me they would be sold and a new owner would run them properly.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Karl Anthony Towns or bust

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I agree I like the knicks, just pointing out though that it's been a long time since they were relevant. In an ideal world for me they would be sold and a new owner would run them properly.
    true. I have a soft spot for the Knicks. i can't stand some of their holier than thou fans who think every big name will sign with NY because of marketability.

Banned

true. I have a soft spot for the Knicks. i can't stand some of their holier than thou fans who think every big name will sign with NY because of marketability.
    For me it's Orlando always my number one. Then I've got a second tier knicks, celtics, wolves. It'd been fun to root against a lot of the recent knicks line ups though and I agree some of their fans on ISH are intolerable (not all of them though, really it's just 2 big ones who post the most crap)

I really hope they get the 3rd or 4th pick. I want one of the PGs. I really think Jahlil Okafor is an average center at his peak (I mean really I cant see him dominanting , Mozgov, Horford, Gortat in the post)

I think Karl Towns is the modern day Tim Duncan stretch 4 but I really believe both PGs in the draft are future superstars.

Just dont take Okafor

d) The Wolves got jobbed again

These team better get it. Fcking at the end trying to win pointless games and shit

If the Knicks get #1 they have to trade down. So it would be very interesting. Russell or WCS + prospects/picks would be ideal