Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: Kyrie Irving post-game interview (VIDEO) "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus

I like Kyrie, and he played great, but for some reason I keep feeling he's exaggerating his injury. He said before the game that he was going to have to will himself to play, yet he came out and played better than most and looked pretty agile. Then he got "hurt" after the game was over in OT. I watched the replay several times and couldn't see where the injury happened. I think that was a calculated move to make the GS think that they'll have it east next game. I just don't buy it until he misses a game in the finals.
    he has tendenitis which could probably lead to something serious if you keep playing on it and a strained foot...you saw his reaction after the game and while he was walking to the locker room and you still think he's faking it?

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

he just has tendonitis, it feels like something is wrong and hurts pretty bad. the stuff talking shit about lebron is why i go on other forums for real basketball discussion not trollling/noobs.

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Kyrie Irving post-game interview (VIDEO) "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    he has tendenitis which could probably lead to something serious if you keep playing on it and a strained foot...you saw his reaction after the game and while he was walking to the locker room and you still think he's faking it?
    he is a bit of a *****, lots of players/athletes get this, it hurts a lot but there is nothing structurally wrong with the joint so no it doesn't lead to anything serious, he'll probably need to have it cleaned out at the end of the season with a surgery if he wants, but you can basically play/live with tendonitis as long as you warm up and can handle the pain.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by kenuffff
    he is a bit of a *****, lots of players/athletes get this, it hurts a lot but there is nothing structurally wrong with the joint so no it doesn't lead to anything serious, he'll probably need to have it cleaned out at the end of the season with a surgery if he wants, but you can basically play/live with tendonitis as long as you warm up and can handle the pain.
    Dude, you can play with tendonitis, but it turns you into an old man. I have achilles tendonitis, and it's impossible to move well.....

have you actually had either knee or achilles tendonitis? And tendonitis can lead to tears and ruptures....

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    he most definitely is not right, his moves are not as fluid as normal and despite him moving better, his movement is compromised.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus

I like Kyrie, and he played great, but for some reason I keep feeling he's exaggerating his injury. He said before the game that he was going to have to will himself to play, yet he came out and played better than most and looked pretty agile. Then he got "hurt" after the game was over in OT. I watched the replay several times and couldn't see where the injury happened. I think that was a calculated move to make the GS think that they'll have it east next game. I just don't buy it until he misses a game in the finals.
    Yeah, he is obviously faking. He fell down and there weren't any bones sticking out or anything. So funny.

Default Re: I almost cried during that Kyrie Irving interview just now....

What's the status? I want to know if he's going to be able to even play the rest of the series...this ISH taking too far.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

dude quit on his team... would he have left if they were up 1? tie game? highly doubt it. Man left like a beotch... same thing I saw in Kyle Lowry with his "injury" where he had to leave the game.

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    dude quit on his team... would he have left if they were up 1? tie game? highly doubt it. Man left like a beotch... same thing I saw in Kyle Lowry with his "injury" where he had to leave the game.
    You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Yeah, he is obviously faking. He fell down and there weren't any bones sticking out or anything. So funny.
    I didn't say it was funny, nor did I type something that was funny. I'm a Bulls fan, so I know how it feels.

In light of the recent reports, I now see that my guess was not right. Sucks for Kyrie and the finals.

So many jerks in this thread

No class whatsoever

This is what we have come to

It shouldn't surprise me though

This is ISH after all