Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Eric Bledsoe is terrible and the Suns look terrible

They should have never resigned him and instead gotten an elite big man to work with Goran.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe is terrible and the Suns look terrible

Not like he would have came over to the Suns, but I would have tried offering Bosh.
    Dragic Green Tucker Bosh Plumlee would have been such a great balance.

That said, Suns were not attracting big names FA, and Bledsoe was that one guy that the Suns saw with great potential and was readily available. I was against signing Bled as well but he's still young n could very well gets better. Once the Suns clear some of their guards and sign a reliable big, along with the development of Len n Bledsoe, they will be good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    Not like he would have came over to the Suns, but I would have tried offering Bosh.
    Dragic Green Tucker Bosh Plumlee would have been such a great balance.

That said, Suns were not attracting big names FA, and Bledsoe was that one guy that the Suns saw with great potential and was readily available. I was against signing Bled as well but he's still young n could very well gets better. Once the Suns clear some of their guards and sign a reliable big, along with the development of Len n Bledsoe, they will be good.
    He might be chronologically young but he has two bad knees, a shitty basketball IQ, and takes away from the team's best player.

Suns aren't picking up from where they left off last season at all

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

How much is it because Dragic isn't playing that well? Not exactly a super talented team and he was All-NBA last season. Wonder if it's because the amount of depth rotating.

Tho the last few minutes of the 4th and the OTs are the only minutes I have watched the Suns this season. Maybe he's just come down to Earth or he's in a little slump.

Two scoring PG is a recipe for disaster, and now you add IT to the mix.

They're professionals, but you would think that Zoran not getting into the rotation after all that double dragon shit affects Goran's game a little.

They need to do a deal of some sorts, trade one of them, get someone like Greg Monroe who can provide that legit low post threat

Made that high school varsity squad

Suns should have paid Frye

Similar to when Billups was replaced by Iverson, talent really didnt get worse but team fell apart bc Billups was key in keeping the engine running smoothly

no more spacing provided from Frye = disaster for the Suns

Their record is also pretty misleading. Suns really only have 1 win. Two of their victories came against a terrible Lakers team.

Learning to shoot layups

14 TOs past two games. Lol at this dude

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Sting
    14 TOs past two games. Lol at this dude
    He's terrible. I also hate this shit where there's 3 PGs all expecting to bring the ball up the floor.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sfballa13
    Suns should have paid Frye

Similar to when Billups was replaced by Iverson, talent really didnt get worse but team fell apart bc Billups was key in keeping the engine running smoothly

no more spacing provided from Frye = disaster for the Suns

Their record is also pretty misleading. Suns really only have 1 win. Two of their victories came against a terrible Lakers team.
    no, they shouldnt have paid frye, letting frye go was one of the best things they have done. Suns dont need another 3 point shooter on the floor, and that was all he was good for. The suns need a legit big man. They tried for Monroe, thats why negotiations with Bledsoe took so long. Hopefully they can package up bledsoe and another player for a big man

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    no, they shouldnt have paid frye, letting frye go was one of the best things they have done. Suns dont need another 3 point shooter on the floor, and that was all he was good for. The suns need a legit big man. They tried for Monroe, thats why negotiations with Bledsoe took so long. Hopefully they can package up bledsoe and another player for a big man
    Channing may not be good for much else, but he's a very good shooter. He took ~6 threes per game at a fair percentage...that's pretty important to an offense.

Suns don't have nearly the floor spacing this year in their games. Their only good shooters are their ball handlers.

Channing had been a key cog of Phoenix for a while. He fit well.

Suns are stupid thats why they never win sh*t even with Prime Nash + Amare.

3 fken LEGIT STARTING PGS on the same team

Give one to the Lakers or something

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Channing may not be good for much else, but he's a very good shooter. He took ~6 threes per game at a fair percentage...that's pretty important to an offense.

Suns don't have nearly the floor spacing this year in their games. Their only good shooters are their ball handlers.

Channing had been a key cog of Phoenix for a while. He fit well.
    He did fit well, but he wasn't part of the Suns plan moving forward. Which I believe Green too, is not going to stay after his last season with the Suns.

It's true that the Suns thrive on the floor spacing of Frye and Green, with Dragic kicking it out to them most of last season while Bledsoe was out. But Markieff, though doesn't have quite the reputation Frye had, is more than capable to hit a couple of threes himself. And then we got Marcus who's a better three point shooter, who also logs minutes at the four when Horny goes small.

Markieff playing the role of a starter first time in his career. Given time to become comfortable with his role, I'm sure he can become a part time reliable stretch 4 in Horny's system. And imo he's a better all around player than Frye.

I feel there's a need for them to try to move Green to open up the playtime for Zoran n Goodwin. And if they can bring along a big in that deal, it should create a great balance.
    I'm sure the Suns themselves are working on it as we speak. When the opportunity presents itself, even if it takes one of Bled or Thomas for a deal to happen, you just have to do it. There's no balance within the team right now.

Also Warren is a nice player who we have to try to develop. Don't get me wrong I loved Green all season for how much he contributed, and I was even on the side to keep Green and rid the team of Bledsoe, but at this point he's the one man who's taking up playtime for young players worth developing like Archie n TJ
    Last edited by livingby3's; 11-08-2014 at 03:54 AM.

The Suns are like random AI teams on 2k.

You can trade them a solid starter at a given position, even if they have one already there, they still make the trade and then suck afterwards.