Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default Re: A Motivated Wade VS The Lakers..

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    Who cares, i'm talking about the game the TS posted. Are you that much hurt that Wade was superior to Kobe in that game? grow up

It'll be fun to watch Wade play with a real team behind him.
    No i'm not hurt. Because Kobe played suburb aswell. 28points, 50%.
    Unlike you and your fellow fans, I don't have selective memory.

I mean look at this fanboy's post:

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    Wade completely outplayed Kobe that game, I remember it.
    But when i posted the stats, he ran and hid.

BTW, Yes i'm looking forward to Lebron & Wade Vs. Kobe & Gasol.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    is ariza an amazing defender or something what am I missing here
    He's defensibly a very solid and athletic defender.

I dont know if you can say Wade wasnt motivated. you never know what a player is thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    This year is going to be interesting. I wonder who is going to stick Kobe. Wade or LeBron.

I hope Wade will step up his game this time around. He wasn't playing Wade like in the first half of the season in 09-10.
    all of this, this reminds the first time the lakers when up against the celtics in christmas of the 2008-2009 season. its going to be one hell of a game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    He's defensibly a very solid and athletic defender.
    Yea solid for sure. That's why I was confused when you said "They even put Ariza on him and he still couldn't do anything" it makes it seem like Ariza is prime artest or something

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

I also like to drink kool-aid and daydream about things...it don't mean I'm a gonna post a thread about it

Can we maybe wait and see a few games of team diva before you make these threads

Truly incredible at how much better Wade is.

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    I dont know if you can say Wade wasnt motivated. you never know what a player is thinking

he was motivated that entire season. Thats the season he came back from his shoulder injury and was out to disaprove many guys wo had written him off. You remember his olympics performance ? also that year he was str8 up shitting on everyone on the court. He was dropping major points every game and was also a MVP candidate. ? I think this year he might get to that level too.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    Wade is really nothing without the refs.
    No words. Literally none.

He really is a poor shooter. Check his #'s. From 15-23 feet out he kinda sucks. So does Bron. Both rely on the whistles to boost their #'s and get W's. That won't change. But Wade will never win anything with his jumpshot. Okay, he might win a game or two with a lucky shot but I see 6th graders making half court buzzer beaters. Luck shines on everyone now and then, especially when you play basketball as often as Wade does.
    Well, he won a championship with his jumpshot. Watch the games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0s6CstZAvk (from 2:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_nNOAEF5s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bauM1tjSdkI (1:25 - 2:50)

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Nothing in 07-08 counts with respect to Wade. He played in need of two surgeries, basically with one arm and one leg.

What pisses me off more than anything about Wade-detractors is that they can use that season against him, while Shaq gets a pass after he "led" the Heat to an 0 - 8 record before Wade played his first game, then sat out with "injuries", until MAGICALLY being rejuvenated when he got to Phoenix. Meanwhile LeBron James was telling Wade to shut it down by December, but Wade soldiered on until March because he said he felt like he owed it to his teammates and the fans.

And, fyi, the Heat are not going to have Wade guard Kobe for an entire game and subject themselves to the matchup problem created by Kobe's height advantage just to satisfy fans' desire for mano-a-mano....

Also, Wade has had his fair share of success against Kobe. Lit him up for 40 on Christmas 2006 if I recall, against Kobe's 17....
    I think it's hilarious that you bring up Wade's injuries in 07-08, but fail to mention how Bryant was playing with the flu in that Christmas day game. Regardless, even if you make the usual crappy excuses about 07-08, Bryant still has more games where he shut Wade down. The opposite has never happened because Wade is utterly and totally incapable of guarding Bryant. Now, Wade has his share of success against LA, but in general Kobe has displayed on numerous occasions the defensive ability to slow Wade down.

I rule the local playground

You Kobe dikkriders really think Kobe is on another level from Wade? Really? Honestly? Truly?

I know you guys live in your own world but you're serious?

Banned

I suddenly find it fascinating that people are saying that Wade is better than a top 5 greatest player of all time, when a back to back MVP winner joins the team.

Why is Wade even being talked about when Miami decided to rebuild around Lebron.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Courtside View
    You Kobe dikkriders really think Kobe is on another level from Wade? Really? Honestly? Truly?

I know you guys live in your own world but you're serious?
    Just go look at Kobe's stats and accomplishments...then come back and answer your question for us.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    I suddenly find it fascinating that people are saying that Wade is better than a top 5 greatest player of all time, when a back to back MVP winner joins the team.

Why is Wade even being talked about when Miami decided to rebuild around Lebron.
    @ top 5 of all time. Was going to respond seriously but realized you're just an idiot troll dikkrider.