Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default *LeBron says He needs even MORE talent on the Cavs*

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...k-do-offseason

LeBron James brought the glitz and glamour of Hollywood to his hometown Friday for a screening of the upcoming raunchy romantic comedy "Trainwreck," but he made it clear what he really wants to see is more talent brought in by the Cleveland Cavaliers this summer.
    "It's been good so far, but we have a lot of work to do and see if there's some other free agents out there that'd love to come here and play if we're able to do that" said James.
    "I try to do a lot for this city," James said
    So aside from having Irving and Love along with Mozgov and potentially TT, Bron still needs even MORE talent to win?

Default Re: *LeBron says He needs even MORE talent on the Cavs*

This guy is unbelievable.

That's the goal of every team.

So now wanting to make good trades and good free agents signings in the off season is a bad thing? Haters reaching for anything at this point.

Those were the same Lakers fans hoping that Lebron and Carmelo would sign with their team when they were free agents...along with Chris Paul, Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol and maybe even Russel Westbrook and Durant as backups.

Tommy's school was 20 minutes from his house. School started at 8:00 and it was 7:50...Tommy walked and got to the school 10 minutes late...The next day the school didn't think it was fair to Tommy that he was late so they decided to start at 8:20. It was 7:50 when Tommy again left, but he got to the school at 8:30...The school said "how Tommy we gave you extra time and you were 20 minutes away?" Tommy said it wasn't his fault, that he had slipped on a tree bark and caught a cramp, then he got up to walk again and simply just got tired...So the next day the school says "It wasn't his fault surely I guess, so lets start this school at 8:50"..It was 7:50 when Tommy again left, but this time he got to school at 9:00....Tommy said "I'm sorry i'm sorry, but I walked for 10 min and got tired and then I cramped again, I also slipped on a dry leaf! Surely you can start school once again at a later time for me right? Please?"....The school then replied "TOMMY JAMES!! you were late one day and we gave you extra time, you then once again were late and we went against our beliefs and gave you even more time, and now your're late again today and asking for MORRRRE TIMMME?!?!?!?! Sorry Tommy but the school is already starting at 8:50 JUST FOR YOU, maybe it's time for you to MAN UP and get to f*cking school without even more extra pillows for your fall!! F*cking Pusse!!"...The End/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21

Those were the same Lakers fans hoping that Lebron and Carmelo would sign with their team when they were free agents...along with Chris Paul, Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol and maybe even Russel Westbrook and Durant as backups.
    Nobody said this.

Laker fans are passionate but not dumb. You honestly think a Laker fan believes that we can get all those guys.

every player and team in the history of the nba thinks this way during the off-season and free agency. is this even news?

That's the exact point of the offseason you dummy.

I guess he should have came out and claimed that he didn't need any good players to win a title.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    That's the exact point of the offseason you dummy.
    exactly. what do these retards even expect

Of course he needs help; he's the worst player ever.

Remember...

He can't shoot
    He can't defend anyone unless the refs let him foul
    Takes HGH
    Bald
    Small dick
    Headband
    Can't dribble
    Overrated passer
    Ball hog
    Makes teammates worse
    No post game
    Only gets rebounds by statpadding
    Never scored a point in the 4th quarter
    2/6
    LeBronze
    Never entered dunk contest
    No footwork
    No go to move
    Offensive fouls on every play
    Travels on every play
    Weak era
    Leastern conference

Damn no wonder he needs help. Why are you complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Tommy's school was 20 minutes from his house. School started at 8:00 and it was 7:50...Tommy walked and got to the school 10 minutes late...The next day the school didn't think it was fair to Tommy that he was late so they decided to start at 8:20. It was 7:50 when Tommy again left, but he got to the school at 8:30...The school said "how Tommy we gave you extra time and you were 20 minutes away?" Tommy said it wasn't his fault, that he had slipped on a tree bark and caught a cramp, then he got up to walk again and simply just got tired...So the next day the school says "It wasn't his fault surely I guess, so lets start this school at 8:50"..It was 7:50 when Tommy again left, but this time he got to school at 9:00....Tommy said "I'm sorry i'm sorry, but I walked for 10 min and got tired and then I cramped again, I also slipped on a dry leaf! Surely you can start school once again at a later time for me right? Please?"....The school then replied "TOMMY JAMES!! you were late one day and we gave you extra time, you then once again were late and we went against our beliefs and gave you even more time, and now your're late again today and asking for MORRRRE TIMMME?!?!?!?! Sorry Tommy but the school is already starting at 8:50 JUST FOR YOU, maybe it's time for you to MAN UP and get to f*cking school without even more extra pillows for your fall!! F*cking Pusse!!"...The End/

ISH

A player wanting a good team around him? The nerve

Banned

Every player wants more help but it's the way Lebron phrases things that feeds the haters. Whatever he is talking about he always finds a way to say it that makes you feel like he doesn't think he can do it on his own and he doesn't think his team mates are any good. Like his post game these finals, the things he said were true but the way he said them made him sound like an ass.

Banned

They will sign 2 to 6 good players.