Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: When Kobe came back out and shot around after the Heat game

[QUOTE=jstern]Relax, it

Quote Originally Posted by knightfall88
    stop just stop. worst argument ever.
    Of course, you can't understand it, since you were probably born in 88 and to young to know the NBA before Kobe, and to young to know anything really about Kobe until after the 3peat. In other words, you can't relate.

Very good NBA starter

Another Jordan stan with a ridiculous and delusional post concerning Kobe Bryant.

Shocking.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    were there still people in the stands watching him the whole time? i just read about it but i'm wondering if he came out right after the game ended where there were still fans or if he did it way later after everyone left. I dont' see a thread on this or i'd post it there
    he came out after an hour

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

By:Jstern

Of course, you can't understand it, since you were probably born in 88 and to young to know the NBA before Kobe, and to young to know anything really about Kobe until after the 3peat. In other words, you can't relate.
    Jstern, you don't need to apologize for the vibe that you get about anybody. I was one of those people who was around when he first came into the league and he always had a "silver spoon" complex. That's not to say he didn't put in the work to improve his game, but at no point in his career was he "head and shoulders above" his competition.

Just when he thought he would get his chance to shine, Wade comes along and then soon after, here comes Lebron, doing things Kobe always wanted to do his rookie season, namely Lead a team. Add to the Fact that Lebron would always upstage Kobe in head to head match-ups, and now teaming with another rival in Wade, and it was all Kobe could take.

I think Kobe was also stung that his "Hero" approach during the game failed him,and he needed to work that tension off for his own mental state.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Another Jordan stan with a ridiculous and delusional post concerning Kobe Bryant.

Shocking.
    Life has to suck being a Kobe hater.

These dudes are gonna be on the brink of suicide when the Lakers 3-peat in June.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    Life has to suck being a Kobe hater.

These dudes are gonna be on the brink of suicide when the Lakers 3-peat in June.
    Seriously.

What a bunch of clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Jstern, you don't need to apologize for the vibe that you get about anybody. I was one of those people who was around when he first came into the league and he always had a "silver spoon" complex. That's not to say he didn't put in the work to improve his game, but at no point in his career was he "head and shoulders above" his competition.

Just when he thought he would get his chance to shine, Wade comes along and then soon after, here comes Lebron, doing things Kobe always wanted to do his rookie season, namely Lead a team. Add to the Fact that Lebron would always upstage Kobe in head to head match-ups, and now teaming with another rival in Wade, and it was all Kobe could take.

I think Kobe was also stung that his "Hero" approach during the game failed him,and he needed to work that tension off for his own mental state.
    I was reading the Phil jackson book at the time when Lebron got drafted, and because of that book I thought that Kobe must be seriously pisses off, so from that time I was really curious about their first meeting and how Kobe would react, body language. At the time I was kind of disappointed that Lebron was taking Kobe's thunder, but that book put him in a different light. I also realized that time had passed by quick and Kobe had been in the league for seven years and that he was way behind Jordan and now here's this new guy.

Learning to shoot layups

Yeah, I'm sure the 3 time champ and already 1st Ballot Hall-Of-Famer was worrying about LeBron. These Jordan stans are nuts. lol @ these clown trying to play the amateur psychologist.

soundcloud->solarcism

i think it's as much about mind games as it is about attention (he gets a lot of that already, don'tchathink?). it's him saying to the heat: "you may have got me today, but next time i'll be ready for a historic showdown, here OR at staples".

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    i think it's as much about mind games as it is about attention (he gets a lot of that already, don'tchathink?). it's him saying to the heat: "you may have got me today, but next time i'll be ready for a historic showdown, here OR at staples".
    you would've thought he'd be ready this time after getting embarassed on christmas

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Well I was born in 1964 and I don't understand it neither.

[QUOTE=jstern] He

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    A pregnant lady gave birth there, the amulince couldn't get down to her cause everyone was watching Kobe shoot jumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Say what you want about his stans (And even I said that him shooting after the game was not going to change the epic chokejob he pulled), but comments and observations like those are delusional.

What is so "contrived" about working on your jumper after a horrible shooting night? Even though it was really his shot selection that he needed to think about, I don't see why you guys make such a big deal about every little thing this man does..... Give it a rest.