Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard is an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    You expect him to play with the injury? i don't see what's so wrong about this. he's hurt. he has the right to come back when he's healthy.
    playing with it is not going to make it worse....

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    where? Your team?
    Southern Cali laker hater......Blazers.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    playing with it is not going to make it worse....
    Some people can't play with pain. The shoulder area, with injury, can be really painful with a lifting motion. You don't know his level of pain. Just cause Kobe thinks it's ok.......then it's ok? Lame. Maybe Dwight is being a pu$$y, maybe not.

Back to Business

Am I The Only Person Who Realizes That Dwight Howard Is Done???? He Is Basically A Slightly More Athletic Kwame Brown Now.....all These Injuries Are Takin Their Toll On His Body.

Go Back And Watch The Dunk Contest He Was In When He Did The Superman.....this Guy Head Was Above The Rim....above The Fcukin Rim.

Now Look At Him Dunkin With The Lakers....all Fingertip Dunks Or Slightly Better....its Over For Him.

I Think Him Not Sittin Out The Beginning Of The Season Will Hurt Him When He Trys To Get A Max Contract Because Gms Dont Know What They Really Gonna Get.....if I Were Dwight Id Sit This Season Out.....and Try And Get To The Rockets....thats The Only Way He Will Get A Ring...him...lin..and Harden..plus The Shooters They Have...itll Be Like Orlando All Over Again Except Slighty Better Because He Will Be Playing With A Young Superstar In Harden Who Can Pass Like A Pg.

This pretty much sums up why Kobe deserves MVP. He's had to put up with whiny overrated ***** borderline scrubs all year. The fact that he's carried them to a 23-26 record is nothing short of miraculous.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Dwight can barely lift his shoulder, he really can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Some people can't play with pain. The shoulder area, with injury, can be really painful with a lifting motion. You don't know his level of pain. Just cause Kobe thinks it's ok.......then it's ok? Lame. Maybe Dwight is being a pu$$y, maybe not.
    never knew you can post something that atleast makes a little bit of sense...

its not about playing with it or without it...its about the fcuking attitude and the talking he is doing....he should atleast say he will play if he could and say its all about lakers right now....asshole instead talks about future and how is not going to risk it

Here's Dwight Howard's full quote when he went off after having his competitive nature challenged by a reporter ...

"I want to play," Howard said after shootaround Thursday in Boston. "I mean, why wouldn't I want to play? But, at the same time, this is my career, this is my future, this is my life. I can't leave that up to anybody else because nobody else is going to take care of me. So, if people are pissed off that I don't play or if I do play, whatever it may be, so what? This is my career. If I go down, then what? Everybody's life is going to go on. I don't want to have another summer where I'm rehabbing and trying to get healthy again. I want to come back and have another great year. That's what I want to do."

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    Dwight can barely lift his shoulder, he really can't play.
    huh? where did u here that?

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten

Nash on Dwight: "I think everyone has got to play through some pain in this league ..."

Banned

Um I see nothing wrong about this?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    never knew you can post something that atleast makes a little bit of sense...

its not about playing with it or without it...its about the fcuking attitude and the talking he is doing....he should atleast say he will play if he could and say its all about lakers right now....asshole instead talks about future and how is not going to risk it
    I see nothing wrong about what he said. No shit his own life would be more important than one season with a franchise how are you even upset?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

If dwight cant play through the pain, thats one thing. but his choice of words used makes him look like a selfish teammate. I guess that just comes down to intelligence, or lack there of, when trying to use the right words for PR reasons.

He's right.

Dwight needs to look out for himself. Its not like he is not playing because of an ankle sprain. His labrum has detached itself from the bone. LO had a similar injury end his season 2x.

Remember Nenad Kristic? Dude was beasting his contract year. Nets were giddy as **** trying to resign dude. he tears his ACL and the Nets say eff off. Dude had to go to freaking Russia to play ball again. Teams aren't looking out for anyone except themselves.

NBA lottery pick

He

We don't know what his pain level is and the severity of his tear, so no one's.really in a position to say whether he should play or not. That said, it doesn't sound like he has a sense of urgency given how close they are to the playoffs now, already talking about the offseason and next year.