Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star

Default Re: the best German basketball player of all time - Detlef Schrempf or Dirk Nowitzki

I like Detlet and liked him when he was playing with Sonics and in the last few years in Portland, but Dirk is a HOF and one of the best versatile big men to ever grace the basktball court.

Local High School Star

Default Re: the best German basketball player of all time - Detlef Schrempf or Dirk Nowitzki

Quote Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan
    'Moron' I forgot how everyone on this site is a tough guy. If you were standing in front of me and had said that, i would cut your balls off you little jackass. 'Top 15 at least.'

Jordan
    Kareem
    wilt
    shaq
    kobe
    robertson
    bird
    johnson
    olajuwon
    russell
    duncan
    barkley
    malone
    garnett
    thomas
    cowens
    lebron
    wade

That's over 15 just off the top of my head that most people on this site would agree were better than dirk. Then you have the gall to say he is 'at least' top fifteen. Barkley and Malone didn't even get rings and were better than he ever was. You think bc he got a goddamn ring that he all of a sudden is boosted to the upper echelon of all time greats? Eat a fukking dick you choad.
    I'll take a rime Dirk over Wade. Where is he Admiral there? Robinson was one of the best low post scorer/defenders of all time

Quote Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan
    'Moron' I forgot how everyone on this site is a tough guy. If you were standing in front of me and had said that, i would cut your balls off you little jackass. 'Top 15 at least.'

Jordan
    Kareem
    wilt
    shaq
    kobe
    robertson
    bird
    johnson
    olajuwon
    russell
    duncan
    barkley
    malone
    garnett
    thomas
    cowens
    lebron
    wade

That's over 15 just off the top of my head that most people on this site would agree were better than dirk. Then you have the gall to say he is 'at least' top fifteen. Barkley and Malone didn't even get rings and were better than he ever was. You think bc he got a goddamn ring that he all of a sudden is boosted to the upper echelon of all time greats? Eat a fukking dick you choad.
    Typical decision fan post/ranking list

thinks dwayne wade had more of an impact on the game than george mikan, jerry west, cousy, baylor, david robinson, pippen, clyde, stockton, havlicek, dominique, moses

laughable

and btw dirk > wade
    Last edited by kNicKz; 10-28-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    He's Brazilian
    He was of German descent.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spiegel
    I'll take a rime Dirk over Wade. Where is he Admiral there? Robinson was one of the best low post scorer/defenders of all time
    David's offenisve game was more away from the basket like a small forward or Bosh than in the post.

Home of the 16

1st - Dirk Nowitzki
    2nd - Detlef Shrempf
    3rd - Chris Kaman
    4th - Shawn Bradley

even though i am a Seattle homer. )Detlef played for the UW Huskies and later Sonics).

Objective choice is Dirk.

Detlef Schrempf...

Loved his game, in his prime he was on the level of Scottie Pippen. IQ very high and solid overall player.

He just wasn't the type to take over a game. He was always the #2 or #3 guy.

Best Season at age 30

19.0 PPG
    9.5 REB
    6.0 AST

But Dirk has the ability to take OVER games....so I'll have to go with Dirk...but not by a landslide. Detlef's overall package is undeniable.

What? No love for the other German basketball player from back in the day, the great Kiki Vandeweghe? But as much as I love Detlef Schrempf, Dirk is the best German basketball player of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    lol try it moron. Top 15 at least. Dirk played with scrubs his whole career.
    Vintage Hawker, belittles someone's intelligence and then says some dumb shit immediately after.

Saying Dirk is in the top 15 at the very least because he played with scrubs his entire career is just as dumb, if not more idiotic than what you quoted. Congrats.

College star

Duh come on now. Detlef is very good but Dirk is 2nd GOAT PF.

It's like comparing Michael Jordan and Mitch Richmond.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Dirk was Better...Get Real People.

Although Dirk is Surely Not Close To the Best PF Ever

Dirk is so underrated its really sad. Top 20 easily. Cant deny it

Dirk.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Vintage Hawker, belittles someone's intelligence and then says some dumb shit immediately after.

Saying Dirk is in the top 15 at the very least because he played with scrubs his entire career is just as dumb, if not more idiotic than what you quoted. Congrats.
    God you people get so riled up.