Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: ESPN Article: Bulls record raises questions about Derrick Rose's 2011 MVP award

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    He shouldn't have won it. Simple as that. Should have been either LeBron or Dwight. Rose's supporting cast is EASILY the best in the league. An All-Star in Deng, the best defensive front-court in the NBA, great shooting off the bench and the best defense in the NBA. Oh yeah, his coach isn't that bad either.

Default Re: ESPN Article: Bulls record raises questions about Derrick Rose's 2011 MVP award

He shouldn't have won it. Simple as that. Should have been either LeBron or Dwight. Rose's supporting cast is EASILY the best in the league. An All-Star in Deng, the best defensive front-court in the NBA, great shooting off the bench and the best defense in the NBA. Oh yeah, his coach isn't that bad either.
    Lebron wasn't winning it last year, plain and simple. There would have been a huge backlash against the NBA if he did. He was just that hated. This season is different though, so he probably has it in the bag.

I'm fine with Rose getting it. There wasn't any clear-cut winners last season.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Everything I said is true. The Bulls have great shooters (Korver, Watson, even Lucas) coming off the bench, followed by the best defensive front court in the NBA (Taj, Noah, Asik) and also the best all together defense in the NBA. They have the COTY and also another All-Star in Deng. So what the hell are you laughing at?

[color=white]STILL WON'T BEAT MIAMI DOE!! BITCH[/color]

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

lebron cant win it when he's got 2 top players at their position and a top defensive team

Everything I said is true. The Bulls have great shooters (Korver, Watson, even Lucas) coming off the bench, followed by the best defensive front court in the NBA (Taj, Noah, Asik) and also the best all together defense in the NBA. They have the COTY and also another All-Star in Deng. So what the hell are you laughing at?

[color=white]STILL WON'T BEAT MIAMI DOE!! BITCH[/color]

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    lebron cant win it when he's got 2 top players at their position and a top defensive team
    Sorry that he had to face a virtually un-beatable Mavericks team who had Dirk playing the best basketball ever and his other teammates were going off too.

But LeBron did play like shit though. Thank god my boy Wade helped the Heat not get swept.

Sorry that he had to face a virtually un-beatable Mavericks team
    But I thought the Heat were gonna be a dynasty that won 7 straight championships. Surely they would be able to beat the Mavs, right?

Funny how you guys thought the Mavs stood no chance before the Finals started. It was just "Heat in 5 games and bla bla".

Not airballing my layups anymore Streetballer's Avatar

He won't win another MVP Award. CP3 or RW over Rose in the All NBA First Team this season.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

But I thought the Heat were gonna be a dynasty that won 7 straight championships. Surely they would be able to beat the Mavs, right?

Funny how you guys thought the Mavs stood no chance before the Finals started. It was just "Heat in 5 games and bla bla".
    Yeah, but all they got to show for it is a bunch of excuses and alternate "sock puppet" accounts now

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Streetballer
    What does this have to do with Derrick Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i hate hearing ignorant people say stuff that is false.
    I am currently in the company of people who love hearing ignorant people say stuff that is false.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Yeah, but all they got to show for it is a bunch of excuses and alternate "sock puppet" accounts now
    That Hank dude literally has like 7 or 8 accounts on here. Pathetic.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

That Hank dude literally has like 7 or 8 accounts on here. Pathetic.
    After the Heat started looking vulnerable, noticed that he stopped posted with his Hank account. But yet we're supposed to believe that he's a "hardcore" Heat fan.

Steve Nash won two MVP's. Shaq won one. Who cares about the award anymore? It means nothing to me.