Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Curry schools LeBron James with the shake

Quote Originally Posted by unknowns8
    sweet move and all ... but that starting lineup didn't fire early at all and were down by 14pts early?

just sayin ... whilst Curry and co were gettin rid of first-quarter-of-first-Finals nerves, LeBronand co were tearing them apart

I'm glad the Warriors got out of their funk or slumber but lets no pretend that the Warriors did this wire-to-wire
    Warriors always fall behind early. It's been an ongoing pattern during this post season. Not sure what the problem is but they've had many slow starts.

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    How bout if someone told you that Steph Curry just so happen to play on one of the deepest teams of all time (on both ends of the floor) who hence may get best team record and hence take credit for the MVP and then go to the Finals and win it against a Lebron overacheiving East scrub team due to Love/Irving injuries, that not even Lebron averaging 44 points mattered?

How about then?
    Salty.

How bout if someone told you that Steph Curry just so happen to play on one of the deepest teams of all time (on both ends of the floor) who hence may get best team record and hence take credit for the MVP and then go to the Finals and win it against a Lebron overacheiving East scrub team due to Love/Irving injuries, that not even Lebron averaging 44 points mattered?

How about then?
    And people wonder why LeBron stans are the WORST fanbase on the planet. Good lord the insecurity is palpable.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by unknowns8
    sweet move and all ... but that starting lineup didn't fire early at all and were down by 14pts early?

just sayin ... whilst Curry and co were gettin rid of first-quarter-of-first-Finals nerves, LeBronand co were tearing them apart

I'm glad the Warriors got out of their funk or slumber but lets no pretend that the Warriors did this wire-to-wire
    Warriors often fall behind by double digits early in these post season games. They rarely lead from wire to wire.

wtf? what is salty about that? its only the truth is it not? tell me please? i will be happy to apologise if i havent been so objective, rational, correct there.... but you will have to show that to me, simply saying "salty, insecure" does not cut it im sure you understand.... until you can do that its only you unfortunately who is "salty, insecure" with the context of that post....

...and what is there to be insecure about? I freakin love Curry's game and i think he is perhaps the best shooter of all time... All i am saying is lets not act like he is any more accountable for what we see with that team than he already is, lets not undermine what he has around him and who he has to fight (which are teams who are not only worse healthy but plagued by injuries to key players anyways).... and lets not act like he is more of a talent than he already is...
    Last edited by pauk; 06-05-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

wtf? what is salty about that? its only the truth is it not? tell me please? i will be happy to apologise if i havent been so objective, rational, incorrect there.... but you will have to show that to me, simply saying "salty, insecure" does not cut it im sure you understand....

...and what is there to be insecure about? I freakin love Curry's game and i think he is perhaps the best shooter of all time... All i am saying is lets not act like he is any more accountable for what we see with that team than he already is, lets not undermine what he has around him and his competition (which is not only worse healthy but plagued by injuries to key players anyways).... and lets not act like he is more of a talent than he already is...
    Defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
    Defensive.
    Now you are just talking in riddles.... try make it a bigger riddle, maybe i can figure out what you are talking about...

Curry has a chance to become a top 5 player all time. Wow.
    dude is already clearly becoming the best player in the league as the games go on.

How bout if someone told you that Kobe just so happen to play on one of the deepest teams of all time (on both ends of the floor) who hence may get best team record and hence take credit for the MVP and then go to the Finals and win it against a Dwight Howard overacheiving East scrub team due to Celtics injuries, that not even averaging 44 points mattered?

How about then?
    I'm laughing at your face right now.

wtf? what is salty about that? its only the truth is it not? tell me please? i will be happy to apologise if i havent been so objective, rational, correct there.... but you will have to show that to me, simply saying "salty, insecure" does not cut it im sure you understand.... until you can do that its only you unfortunately who is "salty, insecure" with the context of that post....

...and what is there to be insecure about? I freakin love Curry's game and i think he is perhaps the best shooter of all time... All i am saying is lets not act like he is any more accountable for what we see with that team than he already is, lets not undermine what he has around him and who he has to fight (which are teams who are not only worse healthy but plagued by injuries to key players anyways).... and lets not act like he is more of a talent than he already is...

Meltdown alert.

salty as fck.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    Curry has a chance to become a top 5 player all time. Wow.
    dude is already clearly becoming the best player in the league as the games go on.
    He wouldn't have sniffed mvp if kd was healthy. Kd is on another level. The only player who I'd say impacts the game as much as lebron does.

Banned

How about then?

Jesus Christ man

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Jesus Christ man
    seriously.. pauk..

Lebron did nothing down the stretch of 4th and overtime.. It was his standard choking down the stretch

Banned

Anyways, I'm not the biggest Curry fan but I think he had a really underrated performance last night. It was a quiet 26/8/4/2 but he was efficient. Shot the ball when he needed to, passed it at the right moments, hit his teammates for some clutch wide open 3s near the end of the game. Hit some clutch shots and made some plays to get to the line even though he hadn't all game. Had a clutch steal on Lebron near the end too. And most importantly he got the crowd back into it which was really crucial imo.

Good game