Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: I still don't understand why people put Lebron clearly above Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    melo is the BEST scorer in the league
    stopped reading after this

Back to Business

Default Re: I still don't understand why people put Lebron clearly above Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    stopped reading after this
    when did u learn how to read?

congrats on your accomplishment

when did u learn how to read?

congrats on your accomplishment

we talking about playoffs kid not regular season so your last point is null and void.

second just because durant scores more than lebron doesnt make him the better scorer...DUH..... i still think melo is the BEST scorer in the league...durant by far the best SHOOTER than anybody in the league...well its maybe a tie with curry. its debatable.

now back to the main argument which is these playoffs will determine who is better is complete and utter bs. what if the thunder make the wcf and lose...and the heat make it to the ecf and lose...who is better? what if the thunder make it to the finals but the heat dont but the thunder still lose in the finals then what?

oh durant made it farther so he is clearly better! hell outta here with these kiddie games. next u gonna tell me if russell westbrook faces cp3 in the playoffs and averages more points and assists and wins the series he is the better pg? smh...KIDS.
    It was clear within 3 sentences that this isn't worth the time. You're wrong in basically every facet of your argument, I'll leave it at that.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    It was clear within 3 sentences that this isn't worth the time. You're wrong in basically every facet of your argument, I'll leave it at that.

yet u cant deconstruct anything i said....ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT. nite nite kiddo

yet u cant deconstruct anything i said....ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT. nite nite kiddo

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Durant is not on Lebron's level, some people are just too blind to see it.

Only thing Durant is better at than Lebron is shooting, that's it. Lebron is the better scorer, playmaker, defender, rebounder, clutch performer, playoff performer, passer, leader and headband wearer.

When you watch their games objectively, what do you see? Because when I watch Durant I see him only being a factor when scoring, that's it. If his shot is not falling, he is useless. His weak skinnyass can't even get free to receive passes, Lebron wouldn't have that issue. James controls the flow and pace of the game, he dominate even without scoring. He is the best elimination game performer of ALL TIME, some of his games in 2012 and 2013 playoffs were legendary, he has that extra gear that Durant has never shown.

Lebron is the alpha among alphas, you saw what he did with the Olympic team. He is head and shoulders above his peers, he can sleepwalk through a game and still perform better than Durant at his best. But when Lebron gets serious nobody is on his level.

because it's clear as day bruh.

Connor B about to have the front page filled due to bumps.

Banned

10/27 can't even beat a 7th seed team.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Durant is not on Lebron's level, some people are just too blind to see it.

Only thing Durant is better at than Lebron is shooting, that's it. Lebron is the better scorer, playmaker, defender, rebounder, clutch performer, playoff performer, passer, leader and headband wearer.

When you watch their games objectively, what do you see? Because when I watch Durant I see him only being a factor when scoring, that's it. If his shot is not falling, he is useless. His weak skinnyass can't even get free to receive passes, Lebron wouldn't have that issue. James controls the flow and pace of the game, he dominate even without scoring. He is the best elimination game performer of ALL TIME, some of his games in 2012 and 2013 playoffs were legendary, he has that extra gear that Durant has never shown.

Lebron is the alpha among alphas, you saw what he did with the Olympic team. He is head and shoulders above his peers, he can sleepwalk through a game and still perform better than Durant at his best. But when Lebron gets serious nobody is on his level.
    damn this post is awesome beyond belief and should be stickied.

Banned

Durant has 5' on him to

NBA All-star

Because LeBorg hurt people.

Oh look who woulda known, Durant can't score efficiently against Tony Allen and he ends up being totally useless. Can't rebound, can't make plays, can't defend. And now can't even perform the one duty he has.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

The difference is pretty clear to me. Lebron has always been better. To start, Durant plays the same regardless of the circumstance. He doesn't have an extra gear to get to. Lebron is the opposite. You can clearly see him elevate his game and effort in the postseason. The dude covers so much ground on both ends of the floor its absurd.

Durant also only impacts the game by scoring. When his shot isn't falling, he is practically a ghost out there. Lebron on the other hand, is constantly controling the offense like a quarterback. You have no idea whether he is going to look to pass or shoot when he catches it. Combine this with his crazy athleticism advantage over Durant and you have no contest.

Also, let's put to rest this "he's only 25" shit. He is a great, great player at 25, but the truth is, Lebron was head and shoulders better at the same age. In 2009, when Lebron was 25, he was at his athletic peak and practically toying with the league. He would do stuff athletically that was mind boggling. Everynight there was a chasedown block or dunk that I couldn't even fathom. The guy would go 1 on 4 against 4 HOF'ers every year in the playoffs and hold his own. Durant gets blast by a Memphis squad with no HOF players on it. So yes, Durant is great at 25, but Lebron was a different animal entirely.