Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 05:29 AM   #61
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL
 
arifgokcen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,004
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
Kids Of Today Are Trying to Pump Him Up as If He Was a Freak of Nature Like Charles Barkley Was Don`t Get Me Wrong He Is Still a Freak of Nature for a Man that Size but Kids Overrate Him and Try to Pump Him Way Too Much.

No Way His Lower Torso is that Heavy. Infact, He Has a Thin Lower Torso (leggs, butt) Compared to Guys like Charles, Shaq, Mahorn etc and his Upper Body is Not That Big: He Aint Karl Malone or Dwight Howard-like

He is at Around 250-255 lbs at most. Still Very Mobile, Quick, Fast, Potent for a Man that Tall.

Everything points him being 260+.

A lot of players said he is 260+.

The man himself said he is 260+.

I dont understand i am very sensible man.Just show me any proof besides "he cant be 260lbs+"

You just show pictures and compare him to other players which shows that you know nothing about human body.I look 180-190lbs but i am 216 in reality. So just showing a photo is not gonna prove anything and even photos shows he is more than 260lbs.Compare him to artest of last year or howard and dont forget he has unbelievably big joints and his lower body is just as big as his upper body unlike most heavy players.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:38 AM   #62
Magic bird
The Banner
 
Magic bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Causeway Street
Posts: 995
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Wow. Just wow.
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:42 AM   #63
All Net
Moderator
 
All Net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 20,452
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Most unstoppable force on the break no dout about it. Speed and crazy strength.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:47 AM   #64
DCL
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,032
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

250-260 is not a significant difference...

i'm 4 inches shorter than bron, and i can fluctuate 10 lbs in a week.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #65
SacJB Shady
College star
 
SacJB Shady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 4,213
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyPButter
BRB 265lbs and look like this while when not wearing basketball gear



Lebron looks pretty good shape to me. People are acting like he needs to get on Jenny Craig. I don't understand. If he has muscles, that actually helps you burn a few more calories anyways. It's all about body composition. Looking at the pic above, I don't see any bulging gut, triple chin, or anything like that. i don't see fat period.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #66
Blue&Orange
NBA rookie of the year
 
Blue&Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,737
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

This is why it's so hard no to troll Lebron fans.

When Lowry started to run, Lebron was already at full speed. Even i would blow by Usain Bolt if i passed by him at full speed while he was just starting.

And to make it worse, when Lowry was side by side with Lebron he stopped running, because he knew he couldn't stop Lebron from scoring, because that was the goal, not getting to the finish line first.


Your knowledge of physics and common sense have to be close to null, to reach the conclusion from that video that Lebron is super fast.

Last edited by Blue&Orange : 02-04-2013 at 06:38 AM.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #67
LBJ 23
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,984
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
This is why it's so hard no to troll Lebron fans.

When Lowry started to run, Lebron was already at full speed. Even i would blow by Usain Bolt if i passed by him at full speed while he was just starting.

And to make it worse, when Lowry was side by side with Lebron he stopped running, because he knew he couldn't stop Lebron from scoring, because that was the goal, not getting to the finish line first.


Your knowledge of physics and common sense have to be close to null, to reach the conclusion from that video that Lebron is super fast.


What the hell? F*** Lowry, look how quickly lebron sprints from one end of the court to the other. Look how quickly he's moving his feet for the guy of his size(remember, bigger guys usually look slower if you're just looking at their feet movement cuz of their tad slower but longer steps compared to smaller guys). So again F*** lowry, I wasn't even watching him to conclude that Lebron is super fast.
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:20 AM   #68
Blue&Orange
NBA rookie of the year
 
Blue&Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,737
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
What the hell? F*** Lowry, look how quickly lebron sprints from one end of the court to the other. Look how quickly he's moving his feet for the guy of his size(remember, bigger guys usually look slower if you're just looking at their feet movement cuz of their tad slower but longer steps compared to smaller guys). So again F*** lowry, I wasn't even watching him to conclude that Lebron is super fast.
plenty of references to Lowry on this thread.

Now just look to when Lebron started to run, ball was not even in Heat possession and he was already sprinting. Lebron always looking for that easy high percentage shot.

It's easy to look fast when everyone else is just standing around... but yeah he is the one coasting through regular season.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #69
LBJ 23
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,984
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

OK. He's not way above average fast for a guy of his size. That's why it's sooo stupid to call him super-fast. Hell, Birdman is probably faster than him. There you go, now you're probably happy and you can exit the thread with your irrational hatred
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:42 AM   #70
DCL
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,032
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

lebron's not the *strongest* nor the *fastest* guy out there.

BUT that don't matter cause lebron is faster than everyone who's as big as he is, and he's stronger than everyone who's as fast as he is. so you put anyone up against him, lebron's gonna have the advantage all day.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #71
Blue&Orange
NBA rookie of the year
 
Blue&Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,737
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
OK. He's not way above average fast for a guy of his size. That's why it's sooo stupid to call him super-fast. Hell, Birdman is probably faster than him. There you go, now you're probably happy and you can exit the thread with your irrational hatred
Everyone knows he is fast for his size, that video proves nothing about him being super fast, and is not thread worthy.

You give Lebron's mindset, always looking for easy high percentages shots, for example to Ibaka or Iguodala and you will have tons of videos like that from them.

I leave thread now, ok?
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #72
LBJ 23
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,984
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
I leave thread now, ok?


Nah, I'm in a good mood now, I allow you to be in for some more time if you wish. Just don't test my patience with stupid comments...


LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:08 AM   #73
Blue&Orange
NBA rookie of the year
 
Blue&Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,737
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
Nah, I'm in a good mood now, I allow you to be in for some more time if you wish. Just don't test my patience with stupid comments...


Ok, and just because i'm really annoying. Looking to where he started to run and to where he stopped (on the jump), it's fair to say he covered 3/4 Court. He took ~4 seconds, i would say 3.6\3.8s.

http://speedendurance.com/2010/06/08...-sprint-times/

Derrick favors, 3.25s, Larry freaking Sanders 3.27s.

Not saying it's the ideal comparison, but you get the point.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #74
pauk
NBA Legend
 
pauk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 17,830
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Lebron looks pretty good shape to me. People are acting like he needs to get on Jenny Craig. I don't understand. If he has muscles, that actually helps you burn a few more calories anyways. It's all about body composition. Looking at the pic above, I don't see any bulging gut, triple chin, or anything like that. i don't see fat period.

lol, its maybe because Lebron might look a bit more "heavier" around the waist area on court because many people dont know he wears these massive hexpads (around his stomach & thighs)...
Wade has something similar aswell: http://ariex.battanet.hu/mcdavid/wade2.jpg
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #75
LBJ 23
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,984
Default Re: Lebron is still super fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Ok, and just because i'm really annoying. Looking to where he started to run and to where he stopped (on the jump), it's fair to say he covered 3/4 Court. He took ~4 seconds, i would say 3.6\3.8s.

http://speedendurance.com/2010/06/08...-sprint-times/

Derrick favors, 3.25s, Larry freaking Sanders 3.27s.

Not saying it's the ideal comparison, but you get the point.


That was enough! Get out


On a serious note, Dwight Howard ran 3.14s, Amare ran 3.25s,.... Don't tell me they are also faster than Lebron? You just can't make those assumptions based on a video. You say Lebron is ~0.5s slower than Favors, Sanders, Howard, Amare,... cmon man now you're reaching
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy