Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Default Re: What God says to Atheists: "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools!"

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    So you started a thread to inform the people, that don't hold a belief in God, about what God thinks about them? Can you see how dumb that is? There is no point and it doesn't matter. It seems like you are just trying to gain attention.
    Just because someone doesn't believe in something doesn't negate its existence.

Default Re: What God says to Atheists: "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    But it does dictate whether or not it exists to them. And what you did was express the opinion of a non existent entity in their view. How do you expect them to give a sh*t, let alone take you seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    May as well start a thread saying "ShannonElements, the Cookie Monster doesn't like you at all!" Ooookay...he isn't real though so I'm not gonna get toooo stressed out over it.
    Well if there was any proof to the cookie monster reality and that he was coming to get you or the spaghetti monster for that matter then yes.

the cosmic pube lizard told me that if you don't give up your beliefs in christianity within the next 15 minutes you're going to spend an eternity licking the chest hairs of overweight, overly enthusiastic greek soccer fans

better start the conversion process..

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    the cosmic pube lizard told me that if you don't give up your beliefs in christianity within the next 15 minutes you're going to spend an eternity licking the chest hairs of overweight, overly enthusiastic greek soccer fans

better start the conversion process..
    What is the proofs of the pube lizard existence? else its the figment of your imagination that you just made up.

What is the proofs of the pube lizard existence?
    He speaks to me sometimes and i pray to Him and i swear He answers. He's invisible though. also i wrote a book about Him. it's pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    He speaks to me sometimes and i pray to Him and i swear He answers. He's invisible though. also i wrote a book about Him. it's pretty cool
    That's not proof! Where is the revelation of himself?

God revealed himself in the scriptures. The scriptures are historical facts.
    The existence of Jesus and his birth, life, miracles and death are all documented from all historical angle.

We have proof of Jesus's existence where are your proofs or your high priest Richard Dawkin's favorite spaghetti monster he always likes to reference?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

That's not proof! Where is the revelation of himself?

God revealed himself in the scriptures.
    What does that mean? He spoke to prophets and they wrote down his word? Maybe Quizno is a prophet and the giant pube lizard told him a bunch of stuff and he wrote it down too. How would you go about even testing if someone was really a prophet?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    What does that mean? He spoke to prophets and they wrote down his word? Maybe Quizno is a prophet and the giant pube lizard told him a bunch of stuff and he wrote it down too. How would you go about even testing if someone was really a prophet?
    Their prophecies come to pass precisely as prophesied.

There are thousands of prophecy in the OT that was fulfilled in the new.
    Just Jesus Alone full-filled hundreds.

Secondly, Jesus existence was documented and are historical facts, his (Quizno) mytical fables are not!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Their prophecies come to pass precisely as prophesied.

There are thousands of prophecy in the OT that was fulfilled in the new.
    Just Jesus Alone full-filled hundreds.

Secondly, Jesus existence was documented and are historical facts, his (Quizno) mytical fables are not!
    What if Quizno makes some vague prediction about events forthcoming in the next couple hundred years and it comes true? Will the pube lizard's existence finally be verified?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    What if Quizno makes some vague prediction about events forthcoming in the next couple hundred years and it comes true? Will the pube lizard's existence finally be verified?
    Like you said... Vague.

God isn't vague.

And by the way, yes a spiritual entity (a demon) can go by the name of pube lizard and talk to someone (like Quizno.)

Yes I believe that.

What I was saying is for him to prove that this lizard (demon) is actually talking to him.

If I claimed that God talked to me, then I will provide you with the proof you need.

Like you said... Vague.

God isn't vague.

And by the way, yes a spiritual entity (a demon) can go by the name of pube lizard and talk to someone (like Quizno.)

Yes I believe that.

What I was saying is for him to prove that this lizard (demon) is actually talking to him.

If I claimed that God talked to me, then I will provide you with the proof you need.
    you are silly, i have a personal relationship with our pubic overlord, and He told me that He finds your lack of faith disturbing. additionally, His Holiness has directed me to inform you all that he will reveal himself within the next 24 hours. all hail the Cosmic Overlord