Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: hey 3ball retard

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    It’s hilarious. Kobe has a very hard time to get into the top 10, but they keep wanting to play with the big boys.

kobe had 62 through 3 quarters of a game vs a finals team

the most the 2 "big boys" ever scored in a regulation game ... 61

kobe was a different breed of scorer.. only wilt could do the things kobe did .... and that was in a fake era with players intentionally fouling the other team to save clock

Kobe Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Skip_Bayless
    So we are singling out individual seasons for players now? I don't care if 06/07 Kobe is better than 98 MJ. These players had careers longer than 1-2 years. LBJ and Kobe stans still feel insecure and keep forgetting that we compare a player's whole body of work, not single seasons.

What's next... single games?
    I say this a lot about Kobe fans

Sure, SOME versions of Kobe are on SOME versions of MJ, but MJ is definitely the better of the two and the GOAT.

Hell, what's worse is some people are trying to claim Harden is a better offensive player than Kobe ever was because of his play this year...LOL

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

I feel like kenneth can say some stupid/very controversial things but he has balls to go against everyone. That is something i can respect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk

Sure, SOME versions of Kobe are on SOME versions of MJ, but MJ is definitely the better of the two and the GOAT.

Hell, what's worse is some people are trying to claim Harden is a better offensive player than Kobe ever was because of his play this year...LOL

i have jordan ahead of kobe all time solely because he had a more accomplished career and was a better leader from the start

but to say no version of kobe was better than the 9th best version of jordan is taking it too far and makes me lose respect for jordan stans

they're just greedy ... period

they've lost touch with reality and think they're invincible because they had guys like me on their side for so long

not anymore. no more protection from me

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I didn

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk

It's because they never saw the NBA or were too young to understand it when Kobe played. They have no idea that a guy like Harden wouldn't be doing what he is doing now if he played in the 00's.

Banned

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I didn

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    i have jordan ahead of kobe all time solely because he had a more accomplished career and was a better leader from the start

but to say no version of kobe was better than the 9th best version of jordan is taking it too far and makes me lose respect for jordan stans

they're just greedy ... period

they've lost touch with reality and think they're invincible because they had guys like me on their side for so long

not anymore. no more protection from me
    And who said this? 1 or 2 posters just to get a rise out of you? I own a Jordan jersey, a few pairs of his shoes, and some cards. That's about it. There's lebron and kobe stans out there that have more Jordan shit than I do. Hell, many who never saw MJ can't even leave the house without a few sprays of their coveted MJ cologne. They need it for confidence. Shit is pure cringe.

kobe had 62 through 3 quarters of a game vs a finals team

the most the 2 "big boys" ever scored in a regulation game ... 61

kobe was a different breed of scorer.. only wilt could do the things kobe did .... and that was in a fake era with players intentionally fouling the other team to save clock
    Although this is his rookie season, this is just funny. Against Utah in the 2nd Round, Kobe put up 8.8 points on 32/21/89 shooting splits, averaged more turnovers (2.0) than assists (1.8), and airballed 4 shots in 5 minutes in an elimination game
    Kobe the all-star in 1998, would go onto get outscored and outrebounded by 35 year old non all-star John Stockton and Byron Russell. He averaged 10.0 points and 1.8 rebounds. All-star.
    [QUOTE]Kobe clanking 2 FT

''different breed of scorer''
    ''only Wilt could do this''

lmao, we already won.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    B-b-b-but 62 in 3 quarters.

how do you expect anyone to read what you have to say when the first point you make is kobes air balls vs utah as a 17 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I’m not gonna ban you for being an obsessed fan. You know that.

I seem to remember you flipping out and trying to get banned a few times though
    we all do

how do you expect anyone to read what you have to say when the first point you make is kobes air balls vs utah as a 17 year old
    It’s Kobe’s career from start to finish. Well, basically finish. The last few years aren’t even included, or else it would get too ugly as we both know. Go on, read it, you’ll like it. You probably won’t since you know just as well as I that Kobe wasn’t all that good when compared to the big boys, but hey. It’s all good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I’m not gonna ban you for being an obsessed fan. You know that.

I seem to remember you flipping out and trying to get banned a few times though.

that was more to do with RMWG ... he was a lot more present back then and making life a living hell for any non branvestite

i left without getting banned the last time cause of simons alt problem ( which still hasn't been fixed )