Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: McGrady: I would average 'easily 35, 40 points' in today's NBA, Kobe would get 100

[QUOTE=Kingwillball]Funny how all these old school guys would of done this or that in this error. TMac if Lebron is really averaging it u certainly aren

Default Re: McGrady: I would average 'easily 35, 40 points' in today's NBA, Kobe would get 100

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Yeah, cause a post-achilles Kobe in his 20th season is the same as a prime Kobe, you f*cking retard.

What a desperate, pathetic f*ggot you are.
    Are you arguing that Kobe in his prime was ever efficient? he played against the no hand checking defense and never hit 47%fg in any season.

He's just not as good as you want to believe he was, mi amigo. Lebron is flat out better.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Are you arguing that Kobe in his prime was ever efficient? he played against the no hand checking defense and never hit 47%fg in any season.

He's just not as good as you want to believe he was, mi amigo. Lebron is flat out better.
    The difference between 47% and 50% is .3 shots for every 10 shots.

Then take into account that Kobe garnered far more defensive attention and elevated teammates by not playing for box score assists.

Voila.

Kobe is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny

05-08 Kobe averaged a 56.9%TS

Lebron during that same timespan had a 56.3%TS, Wade 57.1%TS, Iverson 55.1%TS. NBA teams averaged ~54%TS during those seasons.

Today's NBA is just more efficient on paper due to eliminating a lot of the mid-range and low-post game, but Playoffs prove that you still need that part of the game to win titles.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    05-08 Kobe averaged a 56.9%TS

Lebron during that same timespan had a 56.3%TS, Wade 57.1%TS, Iverson 55.1%TS. NBA teams averaged ~54%TS during those seasons.

Today's NBA is just more efficient on paper due to eliminating a lot of the mid-range and low-post game, but Playoffs prove that you still need that part of the game to win titles.
    damn, 20 year career and poor guy could only scoop a 3 season teaspoon to find a comparable TS sample size

yikes

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    damn, 20 year career and poor guy could only scoop a 3 season teaspoon to find a comparable TS sample size

yikes
    He said "Kobe in his prime".

00-13 Kobe shot a ~56%TS and had a 57%TS in his 17th season before injury.

Kobe could definitely put up 100 in a single game in this era.

Michael could definitely average over 40 ppg in this era.

Without question. Like it’s not even debatable, it’s obvious to anyone who saw both players and watch this current era.

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Kobe could definitely put up 100 in a single game in this era.

Without question. Like it

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Probably if he took 95 shots.
    How many shots did he take to get 81? Or 62 in 3 quarters? Or 56 in 3 quarters. My point exactly. Don

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Kobe could definitely put up 100 in a single game in this era.

Without question. Like it