Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Andrew Bynum Has Cartilage damage in Left Knee.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Sixers envy the Cavs...not. You wear that brown bag over your head so proud.
    Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

''I had a little bit of a setback,'' Bynum said. ''Just working through some issues with the right knee, I kind of have a mirror thing going on with the left knee. I don't know what's going on. The doctors are saying it's a weakened cartilage state, so we kind of wait, I guess. We can't do anything. I just have to wait for the cartilage to get strong.''

Bynum did say he targeted Dec. 10 as a possibility, with one to four weeks of basketball-related activity to follow, pushing his much-anticipated debut to anywhere from mid-to-late December to as late as mid-January.

''It's the same exact spot (as the right knee) with the cartilage,'' Bynum said. ''Just doing routine things and it started swelling up. No blunt-force injury or anything like that. It's the same timetable still.''
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bynum-s...GlvbnM-;_ylv=3

It's not that serious...

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
    You didnt hurt my feelings. I just found it funny you wanted to throw a cheap shot at the Sixers being a lowly Cavs fan. Seems you feel some type of way about the Sixers to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    What? I never wish an injury on any player. The dude an immature trash that full of himself. I can't giggle at his misfortunes this one time?
    Why would you "giggle" at any player getting hurt, you [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]cking [COLOR="Black"]t[/COLOR]wat? The hell is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You didnt hurt my feelings. I just found it funny you wanted to throw a cheap shot at the Sixers being a lowly Cavs fan. Seems you feel some type of way about the Sixers to do that.
    I'd feel the same way about the Cavs as I do the Sixers if we got Bynum. I feel the package that Philly got for Bynum hurt them UNLESS he was healthy and he resigned. So far he's not healthy, and the Sixers right now are good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to do anything. So they miss out on the draft. It puts them in a difficult postition I feel.
    Last edited by Meticode; 11-17-2012 at 12:20 AM.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    That bum never showed any kind of effort and acted like a spoiled brat all the time, didn't even cared to run for the D. Im so glad we could get rid of that cancer before he completely broke. im sure as hell he is happy cashing out his paycheck while at home. Worthless sportsman.

I feel ya philly fans.
    I been a Lakers fan since I moved there from PA and found out Wilt Chamberlain had been traded to L.A. by the Sixers. I've seen lots of fights on the court, sat in the nosebleeds watchin Bird and Coops duke it out, saw quite a few games of the 33 streak and all the home games of the '72 Finals. I remember McHale clothesline on Rambis, Bob Lanier's Friday Night Fights at the LA Forum, Kareem with his pencil neck geek self trying swings at Walton and Pjax - lots of memories.

But straight up I quit being a Lakers fan when this.... person.... cheap shot fore-arm smashed Barea in the WCF. In all those seasons that is the most classless act I ever saw from a Laker.

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    I been a Lakers fan since I moved there from PA and found out Wilt Chamberlain had been traded to L.A. by the Sixers. I've seen lots of fights on the court, sat in the nosebleeds watchin Bird and Coops duke it out, saw quite a few games of the 33 streak and all the home games of the '72 Finals. I remember McHale clothesline on Rambis, Bob Lanier's Friday Night Fights at the LA Forum, Kareem with his pencil neck geek self trying swings at Walton and Pjax - lots of memories.

But straight up I quit being a Lakers fan when this.... person.... cheap shot fore-arm smashed Barea in the WCF. In all those seasons that is the most classless act I ever saw from a Laker.

Completely forgot about that one, he has more than a couple of those classless cheap shots in his short history. I'm very surprised people still don't realize Bynum is verry close to the stereotypical bball "cancerous" player tbh...

I think I could never quit on being a Lakers fan for some stupid sh1t some player commits though. Live & Die rooting for your team unless you root for a player, thats how I see it.

I swear it's the hair

Often happens when you overcompensate for a bum wheel..the other wheel tends to wear down

I think we waited waaaaaaay too long to have that knee procedure in the off season..he should've had that done as soon as the season ended

Quote Originally Posted by KeyNote
    Often happens when you overcompensate for a bum wheel..the other wheel tends to wear down

I think we waited waaaaaaay too long to have that knee procedure in the off season..he should've had that done as soon as the season ended
    Well know that both of his knees are ****ed, he is left in the same situation of Roy, Oden.

We all know how those two's careers are turning out.

damn Drew.

Should of signed an extension.

Very good NBA starter

May God help who ever used a 1st round pick on this guy in a fantasy draft

Decent playground baller

sixers = another decade of 1st round exits.

Thats too bad. Not a 76ers fan but I actually want to see Bynum dominates and plays for Team USA someday.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieNourmous
    I like Andrew Bynum. I hope he heals and goes ham on the league.
    A true center that can shoot free throws kinda. ft% 687
    He can shoot threes too