Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: how pissed will people be when kobe wins another title making 25million

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Kenneth..you're full of shit.

Kobe will not win another FMVP. He won't make another finals. He'll never be like Magic. Delusional idiots like you are a big part of why Kobe gets so much hate on these boards.
    For. Real.

Kobe is, and has always been, one of my favorite basketball players. But if someone were to go through my ISH posting history, they would think I was a Kobe-hater, simply because I always have to check these intolerable bastards.

The. Worst. Fans. Of any athlete. EVER.

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: how pissed will people be when kobe wins another title making 25million

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    For. Real.

Kobe is, and has always been, one of my favorite basketball players. But if someone were to go through my ISH posting history, they would think I was a Kobe-hater, simply because I always have to check these intolerable bastards.

Im in the same shoes, Kobe is one of my favorite players and me and my friends all yell "KOBE" when we go for a clutch moment (even though we all know that kobe=clutch is a myth now), but idiots like kenneth make us hate on him

Wouldnt surprise me if kenneth was an undercover lebron stan trying to sabotoge kobe on here

This type of thread is why posters dislike Kenneth

Stop being a d.ck

NBA rookie of the year

For. Real.

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

Never go full retard OP...

Serious playground baller

How pissed would real Laker fans be if Kobe signed another 25million contract?

Banned

For. Real.

Exactly. While he's not my favourite player I liked watching him and respect his game, yet people here think I hate him purely for trying to post honest opinions about him to try and shut up the stans who have an unrealistic view on him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ApexPredator
    How pissed would real Laker fans be if Kobe signed another 25million contract?

it wouldnt effect the team negatively at all

they have 30 million this offseason

okafor/towns and clarkson/randles rookie deals wouldnt be up for extension talks for another 3 years anyway

the 2017 cap will be pushed up another 20-30 million

the lakers could pay kobe 25 mill a year for the next 3 seasons and still add 2-3 other allstars to go with their new 3 rookies

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    it wouldnt effect the team negatively at all

they have 30 million this offseason

okafor/towns and clarkson/randles rookie deals wouldnt be up for extension talks for another 3 years anyway

the 2017 cap will be pushed up another 20-30 million

the lakers could pay kobe 25 mill a year for the next 3 seasons and still add 2-3 other allstars to go with their new 3 rookies
    or....