Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: why do white ppl smell like grade a...o wait black ppl dont make threads about other

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Weird but I've often thought how it must've been like to have lived just a few centuries ago. People didn't wash as much. Dental hygiene was almost non existent. No deodorants. No air conditioning. Did you know that you were near a city when you smelled sewage?
    big 3rd world cities (some of my favorite places to visit because of the insanity, creepy/cool stuff going on) REEK of sewage, which I like to call 'street farts', you catch it about every twenty paces in some neighborhoods and it is numbing.

Default Interesting. Black man thinks white elites support BLM to make blacks look stupid

And keep them in their place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEToBcaV8wA

NBA Legend

Default Re: Interesting. Black man thinks white elites support BLM to make blacks look stupid

I dont think hes too far off.

Disney Co and their media outlets (ABC, ESPN) are aggressively fomenting black belligerence. For a variety of reasons. It's good for ratings. It appeals to the youth. It helps breed Democrat voters. It gives journalists a chance to soapbox and act righteous.

Default Re: Fun fact 80% of all pedophiles are non hispanic whitemen.

Probably people with Scandinavian ancestry.

NBA Legend

Default Re: why do white ppl smell like grade a...o wait black ppl dont make threads about other

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    From my experience odor and access to washing is they key culprit to BO.

Smelliest people in the world are urban Africans. The BO I experienced in Africa far outweighed anything I sniffed in India.

the reason, they don't wash clothes every day, sweat a fair amount and iron the odor back into their rayon dress shirts (much like India).

This is not a slight, just a reality of the situation.

Least smelliest people = East Asians. Find me a Japanese person with BO and I will give you $100, find me a Japanese women with a smelly gash and I will give you $200. Sasme can be generally said for Koreans (though the heavily garlicked food can make their house smell like ass), Taiwanese and Chinese in descending order (though China is a much poorer and sloppy country so it does happen with more frequency there).

HOWEVER, when you meet a smelly East Asian they are acrid.

A lot of French people stink, especially those who move to hot countries, but it seems they don't give a f*ck.

Western anglo countries have a small portion of BO but it seems to be divided amongst ethnic groups.

What is it that you do exactly?

Banned

Default Re: Interesting. Black man thinks white elites support BLM to make blacks look stupid

Why are the well spoken Black people make the most sense?

There are others that make sense but this is just some average well spoken dude.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    big 3rd world cities (some of my favorite places to visit because of the insanity, creepy/cool stuff going on) REEK of sewage, which I like to call 'street farts', you catch it about every twenty paces in some neighborhoods and it is numbing.
    I've been to 3rd world countries in Asia. The people didn't stink..but yeah there was sewage smell. I had an ex that went to some black 3rd world country. She told me that she rode the buses sometimes and it smelled bad. BO.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

"Why is it that you have Jews willing to donate $30m to a BLM movement to push the narrative that there is nothing wrong with black people. Everything is wrong with the police. You're a victim, you've been oppressed, and there is nothing you are doing wrong on your end -- it's all somebody else's fault, but yours. Why is CNN/news stations pushing this SAME narrative? Why have you been absolved in your own responsibility, African-American negro? Because the enemy never lets you know the solution to your own problems..."

damn. on point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T-VdfwaFf4

Default Re: Cuck of The Week:German professor says German pupils should be FORCED to learn arabic

There's something pigheaded about latinos that means they don't show the appropriate respect to the country to which they move in learning the language, and not constantly speaking in their native tongue. No other minority migrant group does this shit.

#proudtobethe20%

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    #proudtobethe20%

#proudtobethe20%
    #20%er
    #kids behave or i'll leave you with a nasty white man