Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: f*ck highschool

Default f*ck highschool

that's been me since my senior year started. people say your senior year is supposed to be super fun and all that but i don't give two shits anymore. i just want to be ****ing done with it. i've been a loser all throughout highschool and shit ain't changing just cause it's my last year. was anyone else like this?

Banned

Default Re: f*ck highschool

**** high school. When it ended I was all sentimental and sad about having a bad high school experiences and not a lot of great memories to look back on

The second i stepped foot in college I no longer gave any ****s about high school. **** that shit. It is the armpit of life. College is the best time ever. Make the most out of it and make it a time to remember 60 years later

I did have a fck it mentality also but that was mostly cause I was getting into colleges so I stopped caring about my grades at that point.

Try and do an internship for a couple periods. I would have 4 classes and then I'd either go home or drive to work (and my work was only 3 days a week) Made life a lot more chill and easy

As for bein a loser, doesn't matter anymore brah. You're going to college soon. Try and improve yourself tho. Goin to college won't automatically make you get laid. You still got be able to game. Use the rest of college to screw around and hit on all the b*tches you want. After this year, it doesn't even matter so you might as well go for it

Go talk to that chick who asked you to homecoming a few years back. You blew it then but you got your chance now

Jameer what makes you a loser?

If you have a 3.9 GPA like you say you do that's winning.
    If you have college scholarship offers that's winning.

Once you get out of highschool you learn real quick that most of the "cool" people end up losers and all the "dorks" end up with good jobs, nice families and a nice house.

Also, a lot of people aren't very popular in highschool , then go away for college and are surprised to see how "popular" or accepted they are amongst their peers.

Look forward to college

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

Once you get out of highschool you learn real quick that most of the "cool" people end up losers and all the "dorks" end up with good jobs, nice families and a nice house.

Also, a lot of people aren't very popular in highschool , then go away for college and are surprised to see how "popular" or accepted they are amongst their peers.

Look forward to college
    Nicely put highschool was very overrated.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

does high school even matter anymore. also **** 4 year college unless u are in it for the partying. if you want to save money and are not gonna **** around with your education go to free CC and get ridiculously good grades (cuz it's easy as shit to at a CC) then transfer to whatever the **** you want to finish your last two years at a University. just my 2cents

This pretty much saves u 2 years worth of debt from a 4year uni

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    does high school even matter anymore. also **** 4 year college unless u are in it for the partying. if you want to save money and are not gonna **** around with your education go to free CC and get ridiculously good grades (cuz it's easy as shit to at a CC) then transfer to whatever the **** you want to finish your last two years at a University. just my 2cents

Yes but 2 years at CC would be boring and shitty plus you would be surrounded by CC losers. I'm at a 4 year and I couldn't imagine doing it any other way

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    **** high school. When it ended I was all sentimental and sad about having a bad high school experiences and not a lot of great memories to look back on

The second i stepped foot in college I no longer gave any ****s about high school. **** that shit. It is the armpit of life. College is the best time ever. Make the most out of it and make it a time to remember 60 years later
    I'm hoping this is what it will be like for me but I don't really desire going to college. Like, I see the necessity pretty much and why I need to but I don't really... want to

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    i cant really relate, but my advice to you is hit the books hard and get a good college education.

youre black, so you will have lower requirements. this is not racist, this is just a fact of most american institutions.

unless you have rich parents, dont study a bullshit major, study something that employers are looking for - STEM.
    I want to study computer science

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    I did have a fck it mentality also but that was mostly cause I was getting into colleges so I stopped caring about my grades at that point.

Try and do an internship for a couple periods. I would have 4 classes and then I'd either go home or drive to work (and my work was only 3 days a week) Made life a lot more chill and easy

As for bein a loser, doesn't matter anymore brah. You're going to college soon. Try and improve yourself tho. Goin to college won't automatically make you get laid. You still got be able to game. Use the rest of college to screw around and hit on all the b*tches you want. After this year, it doesn't even matter so you might as well go for it

Go talk to that chick who asked you to homecoming a few years back. You blew it then but you got your chance now
    Heh. Trust me that chick hates me now. My social awkwardness and slight autism completely ruined it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I'm hoping this is what it will be like for me but I don't really desire going to college. Like, I see the necessity pretty much and why I need to but I don't really... want to
    Yes, you do.

College is amazing. My life ****ing sucked until I got here. My social life is incredible and it will never be better than it is now. If college was 6 years I wouldn't even be mad.

Just make friends and you are good. It is a completely different life in every way. Life is GOOD.

Also, go to a stoner college in a legal state

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

Look forward to college
    I guess loner is a better word.
    3.9 really isn't that impressive. It's mostly about getting my ACT up a bit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Heh. Trust me that chick hates me now. My social awkwardness and slight autism completely ruined it

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192

Hopefully I won't have to have aany debt on a 4 year

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Not a surprise you dislike high school, you spend the majority of your time in the BTE rather than out socializing. Congratulations, you've set yourself up for a life long of loneliness and failure. Being young there's one truth, your life is elastic. Your **** ups are more forgiving so it allows kids to have the time of their lives, but you've ruined that opportunity.

Even if you have a 3.9 you will forever be that kid that seemed home schooled. The socially awkward dude that will forever be unhappy regardless of success. You keep bragging about your GPA as if it matters to anyone, i'm certain anyone here would take a 2.0 than have your upbringing and GPA.

In all honesty Fallen Angel should probably remove that post because you seem like the type that may actually do something like that.
    I don't think I'm that socially awkward. Well, I am, but I just have terrible confidence issues. I don't really like going out of my bubble so I stay home and post on ISH all day. It isn't really as bad as it seems. Some people are just super introverted.