Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Damn the Cavs are deep tho

They have their entire rag-tag team outside of the big three which got to the finals (MOZGOD, DeLLY, etc), PLUS smart pickups like Jrich, etc etc. I gotta admit what Lebron did to carry that team to the finals was impressive but if they dont make it this year with everyone healthy I think we all know who is to blame

*cough Lebron ball.

Default Re: Damn the Cavs are deep tho

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    They have their entire rag-tag team outside of the big three which got to the finals (MOZGOD, DeLLY, etc), PLUS smart pickups like Jrich, etc etc. I gotta admit what Lebron did to carry that team to the finals was impressive but if they dont make it this year with everyone healthy I think we all know who is to blame

*cough Lebron ball.
    Why are you trying to reach conclusions before that the actual event happens? Why can't you wait and look at the games objectively and then decide?

without lebron this team doesn't reach the playoffs. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Why are you trying to reach conclusions before that the actual event happens? Why can't you wait and look at the games objectively and then decide?
    Why do people bet on games before the game actually happens? I guess Vegas should follow your advice and wait until they actually happen before trying to prematurely reach a conclusion about how a player will perform that will surely influence who they bet on.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Why do people bet on games before the game actually happens? I guess Vegas should follow your advice and wait until they actually happen before trying to prematurely reach a conclusion about how a player will perform that will surely influence who they bet on.
    Bro just stop posting You are making a fool of yourself.

Yes what i said is IF, obviously since he's obviously come up short in big moments before... i'm just making assumptions based on how they were last season and how deep they are this season.. it's not unlikely the same fate will happen again.. that he will get deep into the playoffs then fall short in the eCF or Finals.. I mean it's happened to him countless times already.

Mozgov is really average. Can't believe people were saying he was on Bogut's level.

This year is just showing that. Think he was made to look a lot better than he is while playing last year.

Yes what i said is IF, obviously since he's obviously come up short in big moments before... i'm just making assumptions based on how they were last season and how deep they are this season.. it's not unlikely the same fate will happen again.. that he will get deep into the playoffs then fall short in the eCF or Finals.. I mean it's happened to him countless times already.
    We all know what you are trying to do. Stop with the useless bullshit that nobody is falling for.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Bro just stop posting You are making a fool of yourself.
    You just told him to wait until the game happens before he draws conclusions about Lebron.

What he does is literally done everyday by those who bet on sports.

Well the Cavs will be the underdog if they do reach the finals, so you're simply betting on a statistical likelihood?

LeBron has been on the title favourite twice in his six finals. He won twice.
    Kobe has been on the title favourites 7 times in his 7 finals. He won 5 titles.

Who is underperforming?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    You just told him to wait until the game happens before he draws conclusions about Lebron.

What he does is literally done everyday by those who bet on sports.
    Those who bet, they don't draw conclusions, they make a guess. A conclusion is final. A guess can be either wrong or right.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Well the Cavs will be the underdog if they do reach the finals, so you're simply betting on a statistical likelihood?

LeBron has been on the title favourite twice in his six finals. He won twice.
    Kobe has been on the title favourites 7 times in his 7 finals. He won 5 titles.

Who is underperforming?
    This is true. People can check the Vegas series prices for themself. Cavs were favored in 2011 at around -230. Favored vs OKC at around -170. San Antonio was favored both years by around -130 I believe. Without question, the Cavs were the underdogs in 2007 and 2015, both their finals appearances.

I havent checked the Kobe favorite/underdog status but I imagine in the Shaq era they were favored every time. In the Gasol/Kobe/Odom era maybe atleast 2/3 times.

Mozgov is really average. Can't believe people were saying he was on Bogut's level.

This year is just showing that. Think he was made to look a lot better than he is while playing last year.
    Possibly, I in all honesty haven't been watching him that close but that size that he has along with a pretty decent level of athleticism... i mean wow.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Mozgov 2015 Finals

[COLOR="Green"]14 points / 7 rebounds / 1 ast / 1.5 blocks / 63% TS[/COLOR]

Klay Thompson 2015 Finals

[COLOR="Red"]15 points / 4 rebounds / 1 ast / 1 block / 50% TS[/COLOR]

Mozgov is on the same level as Klay Thompson. A respectable role player.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Mozgov 2015 Finals

14 points / 7 rebounds / 1 ast / 1.5 blocks / 63% TS

Klay Thompson 2015 Finals

15 points / 4 rebounds / 1 ast / 1 block / 50% TS
    What about the rest of the players? Like Igoudala, Dray, Bogut, etc.