Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1539

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb reaction discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Anyone who knows the difference between jail and prison want to answer my question? Why has he been admitted into a prison without trial?
    medical reasons

"The U.S. Marshals Service confirms that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been transported from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is now confined at the Bureau of Prisons facility FMC Devens at Ft. Devens, Mass.," said U.S. Marshals Service spokesman Drew Wade.
    Devens, Massachusetts, is about 39 miles (63 km) west of Boston. The prison there specializes in inmates who need long-term medical or mental health there
    , according to the Bureau of Prisons website. It currently holds about 1,000 prisoners.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Anyone who knows the difference between jail and prison want to answer my question? Why has he been admitted into a prison without trial?

Jails don't have medical units to take care of this guy. Prisons do.

Do you just only read the headlines?

The article gives a pretty strong clue why
    Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been moved to a prison at Fort Devens, Massachusetts, from the hospital where he had been held since his arrest a week ago, the U.S. Marshals Service said on Friday.
    The 19-year-old ethnic Chechen, who was badly wounded in an overnight shootout last week with police hours after authorities released pictures of him and his older brother, also a suspect, had previously been held at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where some of the victims were also being treated.
    "The U.S. Marshals Service confirms that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been transported from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is now confined at the Bureau of Prisons facility FMC Devens at Ft. Devens, Mass.," said U.S. Marshals Service spokesman Drew Wade.
    Devens, Massachusetts, is about 39 miles (63 km) west of Boston. The prison there specializes in inmates who need long-term medical or mental health there, according to the Bureau of Prisons website.
    Sounds like he still needed medical care and perhaps keeping him in the same location as some of the victims might not be considered the best situation.

Banned

Mama Tsarnaev educating the sheeple

Boston suspects' mother shares doubts over Marathon attack

(CNN) -- The past week has been a devastating one for many families. Zubeidat Tsarnaev's is one of them.

But the mother of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings remains resolute in her belief that her sons were not involved in the attack.
    She told CNN's Nick Paton Walsh in Makhachkala, Dagestan, that she believes the tragedy that killed three people and injured dozens more was staged and that the bombing was fake.

[COLOR="Red"]Zubeidat Tsarnaev has seen a video supporting the idea that it was "something like a really big play," she said, with "paint instead of blood like it is made-up."[/COLOR]

Does she really believe that?

[COLOR="Red"]"That's what I want to know, because everybody's talking about it: that this is a show, that's what I want to know. That's what I want to understand," replied Tsarnaev.[/COLOR]

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/world/...ily/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    lack of a jail around? more security than a jail? a typo from the reporter? who the **** knows and why do you care where he's at.
    I'm just curious. Sounds suspicious.

Yeah, I skimmed through the article. Thanks, Kevin and Patrick Chewing.
    Last edited by ace23; 04-26-2013 at 12:07 PM.

I'm just curious. Sounds suspicious.
    suspicious of what exactly?

kings fan

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    and taint the entire jury pool so he can get off on a mistrial? you are a special kind of idiot, aren't you? mama must be proud.

leave the legal procedure to the experts, k thanks.
    I don't think you get to assume that "tainting the entire jury pool" is a necessary consequence.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    From the day after the bombing:

From a few Hours ago:

So let's recap... The guh'ment staged an impossibly elaborate hoax in Sandy Hook in an attempt to take everyone's guns away and then couldn't even pass a bipartisan background check bill that is supported by 90% of the population... then they staged the Boston bombing so they can pass CISPA (and instate martial law for an afternoon), but the White House would veto it and it died before even reaching the Senate.

Story checks out. Thanks for educating this gullible sheep here
    tell me where I said that? my point was that they used the situation to present the bill

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Mama Tsarnaev educating the sheeple

Boston suspects' mother shares doubts over Marathon attack

(CNN) -- The past week has been a devastating one for many families. Zubeidat Tsarnaev's is one of them.

But the mother of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings remains resolute in her belief that her sons were not involved in the attack.
    She told CNN's Nick Paton Walsh in Makhachkala, Dagestan, that she believes the tragedy that killed three people and injured dozens more was staged and that the bombing was fake.

[COLOR="Red"]Zubeidat Tsarnaev has seen a video supporting the idea that it was "something like a really big play," she said, with "paint instead of blood like it is made-up."[/COLOR]

Does she really believe that?

[COLOR="Red"]"That's what I want to know, because everybody's talking about it: that this is a show, that's what I want to know. That's what I want to understand," replied Tsarnaev.[/COLOR]

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/world/...ily/index.html

Yes, because dismembered legs shoot out red paint. I'm thinking about painting my room, maybe I'll just slice my arm off. If I'm in a real hurry, I'll just nick my jugular.

The man rapped on the glass, speaking quickly. Danny, unable to hear him, lowered the window

I bet he never does that again.

Quote Originally Posted by cuad
    I don't think you get to assume that "tainting the entire jury pool" is a necessary consequence.
    do you know the rules of evidence? what is admissible and what is inadmissible?

guess what happens if you broadcast the investigators interviews with the suspect and some of that is ruled inadmissible .

Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    tell me where I said that? my point was that they used the situation to present the bill
    that bill has been bandied about since LAST YEAR. it as already coming up for a vote before the bombing.

kings fan

do you know the rules of evidence? what is admissible and what is inadmissible?

guess what happens if you broadcast the investigators interviews with the suspect and some of that is ruled inadmissible .
    I don't know any of that tbh. My broadcasting idea is based only on the following Thomas Jefferson principle/quote: "when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

that bill has been bandied about since LAST YEAR. it as already coming up for a vote before the bombing.
    yeah but some still used these events to get more support

[QUOTE]Rep. Mike McCaul, R-Texas, cited the Boston bombings while arguing for CISPA to be adopted.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    This thing in American culture is what separates us from savages. Quit being such a negative little c*nt. Where are you from by the way fat boy??
    You're like the mentally challenged version of KevinNYC, I don't agree with him regarding alot of stuff but he actually got a brain and knowledge. You on the other side, I've read your posts regarding politics and it's all garbage.

You're the typical idiot who spam about the mean people in the Middle East and you think that people dislike and attack the US because you're "free and powerful".

And yeah, calling me "fat" and a "c*nt" won't give you a stronger case. And for your information I've played basketball for the swedish youth national basketball team and in the swedish basketball league while you're only a sucker on the net.