Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When is Curry going to make 13 and set NBA record for most 3-pointers in one game?

Dec.
    Jan.
    Feb.
    Mar.
    Apr.
    May
    Jun.

next year??

i think he'll make 14 ... Feb/Mar

Default Re: When is Curry going to make 13 and set NBA record for most 3-pointers in one game?

Christmas Day?

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: When is Curry going to make 13 and set NBA record for most 3-pointers in one game?

Games at 6 tonight? Hell why not today? I'm done trying to guess what this guy can or can't do...

Local High School Star fragokota's Avatar

It has to be in a game where he shoots lights out (normal for him) & his teamates struggle offensively so he has to take even more attempts. Of course it has to be a close one so he'll play also in the 4th qt. He won't have many chances this year with the way they're blowing teams away.

Decent playground baller

I was hoping for OT vs the Raptors, because he could have done it then.

With the amount of threes he takes dunno why he hasn't done it yet

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by fragokota
    It has to be in a game where he shoots lights out (normal for him) & his teamates struggle offensively so he has to take even more attempts. Of course it has to be a close one so he'll play also in the 4th qt. He won't have many chances this year with the way they're blowing teams away.
    The way he's playing he could do this in the first half and then rest the whole second half. Seriously the biggest mistake he's making is not shooting more...

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by dhsilv
    The way he's playing he could do this in the first half and then rest the whole second half. Seriously the biggest mistake he's making is not shooting more...
    Warriors are in it for the wins. He is not making a mistake not going for personal goals. If it happens, it happens.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    Warriors are in it for the wins. He is not making a mistake not going for personal goals. If it happens, it happens.
    Once again, the problem with curry is, he doesn't 'shoot it enough. Hell he could go 15-15 from 3 in a quarter and at this point I'd just be like "curry being curry"

Kobe's record (2003) is not going to be touched this season I'm afraid.. Warriors are blowing out teams left and right and Curry is averaging 30 or so minutes a game..

That said he does have the potential.. you can never count out the greatest shooter in the history of the game and by far the best player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal
    Kobe's record (2003) is not going to be touched this season I'm afraid.. Warriors are blowing out teams left and right and Curry is averaging 30 or so minutes a game..

That said he does have the potential.. you can never count out the greatest shooter in the history of the game and by far the best player in the league.
    Doneyll Marshall's record. A scrub's record

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Doneyll Marshall's record. A scrub's record
    Kobe Bryant set the record for 12 3's in January 7, 2003.. Donyell Marshall tied it in March 13, 2005... so how exactly does Marshall own it despite being 2nd to Kobe? Only a dumbass (which you most certainly are) would think that.
    Last edited by TheImmortal; 12-06-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

I was thinking about this the other day.

I came to the conclusion that the 12 3's would definitely be broken and the 81 point modern day record could have been broken by Curry this year if he was playing on a non playoff team.

I still think he has a very chance to break the 3 point record this year, he just has to get hot in a close, but high scoring and fast paced game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
    I was thinking about this the other day.

I came to the conclusion that the 12 3's would definitely be broken and the 81 point modern day record could have been broken by Curry this year if he was playing on a non playoff team.

I still think he has a very chance to break the 3 point record this year, he just has to get hot in a close, but high scoring and fast paced game.
    Klay Thompson had 11 3's just last season.. I wouldn't count him out.

Banned

Kobe set the record when the lakers 3rd best player was mark madsen

If curry ever gets close to 12 the game will be over anyway and he'l sit the rest of the way cause the warriors are stacked

The 2003 lakers faught all year just to get a solid record. They didnt re tool well enough.. thats why kobe got 12. They needed every one of those 12 just to beat the sonics