Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: How many players from the warriors will be starters in the all star game

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Not whilst playing with Lebron...
    are you fken stupid?

Wade was FMVP before Lebeta joined him

Default Re: How many players from the warriors will be starters in the all star game

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    are you fken stupid?

Wade was FMVP before Lebeta joined him
    Reading comprehension young Kobetard.

He's saying Lebron didn't have a teammate win FMVP playing with him as Iggy did with Curry last year.

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    I doubt anyone but curry will be a starter for the all star game.
    During lebrons time in miami heat he had 2 team mates start the all star games with him.

Curry is currently doing more with less.
    Already won his first finals and is on par to break miamis 27 game win streak.

Just delete your account or something... you are delusional.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    You're clearly exaggerating there...

Klay? Highly doubt he'll make the HoF... We'll see though...

Draymond? Don't know...
    I mean, you got a dude like Bobby Jones who's one of the GOAT role-players; one of the greatest, most versatile defenders ever; won a ring; would've won DPOY at some point if it was awarded back then; made 8 straight all-defensive 1st teams; 4x all-star; 1st player to ever win 6th man of the year; always made the Playoffs, always played for top-winning teams; for 6 combined seasons averaged 14/7/3/ with 1.5 steals/blocks per game, on 55% FG and 77% FT; was once 2nd in WS/48 and 9th in PER; he's 13th all-time in FG%; he did his thing in the ABA... And he didn't make the HoF (yet)...
    Michael Cooper is another great example... Also one of the best role-players ever; one of the best defenders of all-time; won 5 rings as a good contributor; won DPOY; made 8 all-defensive teams; was the one who "ran" the Lakers' offense when Magic was on the bench; was a very good ball-handler/passer, capable of scoring in double-digits, very athletic, developed into a very good spot-up 3pt-shooter... Don't think he'll ever make the HoF...

My nikka Sidney Moncrief is not in yet... And despite the lack of longevity due to injuries, he still won 2 DPOY's (most for a guard), was a 6x all-star, made 5 all-defensive teams, 5 all-nba teams (once 1st), was once top5 in MVP voting, was at one time the best SG in the league, averaged 21/6/5/1.5 on .592 TS% for 5 combined seasons, led some great, contending teams, did his shit in the Playoffs, almost made the Finals at one point...
    ****ing shameful that he's not in already though, especially with some of the players already selected
    Well I fixed that bold virus you had! You can thank me later.

I mean certainly there have been some guys who didn't make it that made zero sense and you named a couple. I think you've more shown that voters don't respect or use the defensive awards for their voting (which I can't blame them).

As for green I clearly have to make a few assumptions. First, in 20 years when he's up for the vote, advanced stats will matter more than rebounds per game and other simpler analytics just like like are increasingly being accepted in baseball. With things like real plus minus being more common and understood a guy like Green who's about to have finished top 10 twice will be far higher on people's lists. Additionally, these stats are starting to give us better understanding of defensive value which again will favor a guy like Green. Second, I believe the popularity and publicity of the warriors will lead to Green getting 5+ all star nods over the next few years. Finally, I expect him to have no less than 3 nba titles.

The guy is 25 so clearly I have to make some assumptions here, but I seriously can't imagine if he stays healthy that he isn't in the hall down the road.

At least 3 in total

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I think only Curry and Draygod make it this year. Curry will get voted in, and coaches will put Draygod in.
    This is absolutely what I expect.