Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: LeDefer chokes again...then passes up chance to tie game with seconds remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    i'm sure he's in tears in the locker room over a regular season game in detroit on this fine november night.

I felt this guys heart string break from over here in OZ!

Default Re: LeDefer chokes again...then passes up chance to tie game with seconds remaining.

lol ledefer, that is so 2011.

Unless Lebron wins the championship EVERY YEAR, he's considered a failure by the haters

He back-to-back won with Wade. Basically a step short of what peak Shaq did with a similar or better level player in Kobe. Guess what he ain't peak Shaq and he ain't Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Unless Lebron wins the championship EVERY YEAR, he's considered a failure by the haters

He back-to-back won with Wade. Basically a step short of what peak Shaq did with a similar or better level player in Kobe. Guess what he ain't peak Shaq and he ain't Jordan.

He's the "chosen one" right? He's held to higher standards since he will be compared to the best players to play the game.

Every year he doesn't get it done works against him. If he wasn't held to higher standards then I guess it would be acceptable.

But right now, he has a lot to prove.