Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

[QUOTE=Doctor Rivers]I think LeBron is def on HGH and prob anabolic steroids as well...

Before PEDs:

After PEDs:

DA Shoes..

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Wade isnt 235lbs though. Hes at around 220lbs. Carmelo Anthony is at around 235-240lbs so there's no way Wade is weighing around the same
    Wade was like 220 back in 06 he's gained a lot of weight since than same with Melo. My guess Melo 250 Wade 235

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    yeah maybe I'm wrong about that, he might be a bit taller, but Lebron was saying in that twitter "war" that he's 6'2 and I always figure they're lying about their listed height.
    They are lying about Wades height he should be listed at 6'5 not 6'4 because he is 6'5 in shoes.

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    They are lying about Wades height he should be listed at 6'5 not 6'4 because he is 6'5 in shoes.
    He is more like 6'4 in shoes and 6'2 without it.

Local High School Star

Ped's

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer

Wade was built like a tiger... dont even think PED's were necessary.

Even Wade's nothing compared to LeRoid:

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Wade was built like a tiger... dont even think PED's were necessary.
    So someone's built like a tank and moves on the floor like they were shot out of a cannon.

Just like Blake, LeBron, Dwight built and jumping like players we haven't seen before or since(Since they banned HGH).

Real mystery.

Another knicksman alt

Albeit a literate one

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post

He may have felt insecure about his jawline and had a cosmetic procedure to accentuate his jawline.