Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: My sources tell me that Spurs are putting together a package for Josh Smith

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    You may want to let Splitter know. I don't think he got the memo. I don't see him catching the ball away from the basket nearly as much as Duncan.

Over 60% of Duncan's shots are jumpers compared to only 27% for Splitter.

http://www.82games.com/1314/13SAS18.HTM#pstats

http://www.82games.com/1314/13SAS17.HTM#pstats
    tell that to Kevin McHale. Again, its a moot (endlessly debatable) point. The spurs listed him as power forward to garner more all star appearances. He is a paint protector/post passer/pivot. That is a center.

Default Re: My sources tell me that Spurs are putting together a package for Josh Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks
    You obviously know nothing about basketball if you use all star appearances to determine who is good haha.

By all means please list the players who can't make an All-Star game who are top 5 at their positions.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    tell that to Kevin McHale. Again, its a moot (endlessly debatable) point. The spurs listed him as power forward to garner more all star appearances. He is a paint protector/post passer/pivot. That is a center.
    He is also a guy who plays away from the basket far more than the big man playing next to him. It is not a new development either.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    By all means please list the players who can't make an All-Star game who are top 5 at their positions.
    moot point atm because Smith will definitely make an All Star game soon but some that come to mind are Al Jefferson now and Marcus Camby back in the day.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

OP is using revive/tele.

Smith and a 2nd round pick to Boston for Gerald Wallace and Joel Anthony (expirer).

The Pistons get 4 million in cap savings next year, and then 14 million in cap savings the year after that.

The Celtics get Smith to help out Rondo and then get another 2nd round pick to add another piece.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Smith and a 2nd round pick to Boston for Gerald Wallace and Joel Anthony (expirer).

The Pistons get 4 million in cap savings next year, and then 14 million in cap savings the year after that.

The Celtics get Smith to help out Rondo and then get another 2nd round pick to add another piece.
    That would be a great trade for the C's but I doubt the Pistons do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks
    That would be a great trade for the C's but I doubt the Pistons do that.
    Don't underestimate the Pistons' desire to rid themselves of Josh Smith

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Don't underestimate the Pistons' desire to rid themselves of Josh Smith
    don't underestimate how good Josh Smith is at PF. #TradeMonroe

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan

I'd rather see Crash backing up Jeff Green at the small forward spot for $10 million than ever see Josh Smith shoot a single three-point shot in a Celtics uniform. F*ck that loser.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    OP is using revive/tele.
    Lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I'd rather see Crash backing up Jeff Green at the small forward spot for $10 million than ever see Josh Smith shoot a single three-point shot in a Celtics uniform. F*ck that loser.
    lol your loss, Josh doesn't want to play for the Celtics anyways.