Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Which player in the general top 20 is most dependent on team accomplishments?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Interesting. Alright, fine. I will be a man of my word and submit this to the lab for authenticity, and IF it does prove to be an authentic screen cap I will be gone for good. Results typically take 4-6 weeks to get back.
    dat sad life when a man refuses to leave a message board

Default Re: Which player in the general top 20 is most dependent on team accomplishments?

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    What a bitch, everybody knows you made that thread, just leave now.
    Actually I wouldn't mind hearing what the lab thinks of it...

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Kobe is one of the only ones who could go 6-24 in game 7 and still win the ring... and 3 of his rings are w/ Shaq as the FMVP, but everyone acts like those rings carry as much weight as Jordan's.

Duncan was a role player for his 5th ring, so he gets boosted up just for his ring count, much like Kobe.

We saw what happens with LeBron when his teammates aren't playing well. He can put up 28/10 and it won't be enough if his teammates play like shit.

Even Jordan to an extent... where would he really be without Phil/Pippen? On top of that, they got Rodman, Kerr, etc...

And then we have Magic boosting Kareem's legacy, and vice versa... and of course Bird/Parrish/McHale.

I'd say pretty much everyone besides Olajuwon

I mean...Malone could be a pretty good pick for this. Without stockton...is there Karl as we knew him? Probably the only player in top20 you could say that about.

Thread is obviously about Kobe...

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Kobe is one of the only ones who could go 6-24 in game 7 and still win the ring... and 3 of his rings are w/ Shaq as the FMVP, but everyone acts like those rings carry as much weight as Jordan's.

Duncan was a role player for his 5th ring, so he gets boosted up just for his ring count, much like Kobe.

We saw what happens with LeBron when his teammates aren't playing well. He can put up 28/10 and it won't be enough if his teammates play like shit.

Even Jordan to an extent... where would he really be without Phil/Pippen? On top of that, they got Rodman, Kerr, etc...

And then we have Magic boosting Kareem's legacy, and vice versa... and of course Bird/Parrish/McHale.

I'd say pretty much everyone besides Olajuwon
    MJ won a ring shooting 5/19
    Duncan won a ring shooting 10/27 (game 7 btw)

2/5

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Russell, Kobe

Russell won a ring shooting 2/7 (also a game 7)
    West won a ring shooting 10/28
    Bird won a ring shooting 6/18 (game 7)

Look up basketball history ******

Shaq won a ring shooting 4/11
    Dirk won a ring shooting 9/27
    Kareem won a ring shooting 2/7 (game 7)
    Magic won a ring shooting 7/21

2/5

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Sorry OP, I don't have Bron in my top 20.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Deuce

Back to the cave they go

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Russell won a ring shooting 2/7 (also a game 7)
    West won a ring shooting 10/28
    Bird won a ring shooting 6/18 (game 7)

Look up basketball history ******

Oh yeah, and OP's b!tchmade...

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Interesting. Alright, fine. I will be a man of my word and submit this to the lab for authenticity, and IF it does prove to be an authentic screen cap I will be gone for good. Results typically take 4-6 weeks to get back.
    Damn, man up and get another alt.

So, we gonna act like this thread ain't about tim duncan?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Definitely not Kobe.

I'd say Hondo probably.