Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Anthony Bennett avg 9 ppg, 3 rpg on 33%fg in six D-league games this year

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Don't feel too bad for a guy that puts in this kind of effort:

http://imgur.com/aFWvmB9
    Oh wow

That definitely is no NBA player... Not sure he even wants to play basketball if I was to judge from that clip

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Bennett avg 9 ppg, 3 rpg on 33%fg in six D-league games this year

Quote Originally Posted by artificial
    Oh wow

That definitely is no NBA player... Not sure he even wants to play basketball if I was to judge from that clip
    he screens with his aura

You can't fall off when you were never on.

Banned

Giannis was picked #15 that draft. I wonder how all the scouts missed out on him. Cavs could have had Giannis

It was clearly the least talented draft I had ever witnessed. I almost wished we didn't have the #1 pick. You go back and look at the guys from that draft who have done OK the last three years.... Noel was injured. He was a red flag. EVERYONE was saying that he would be Oden 2.0. CJ McCollum was coming from a small unknown school. Nobody had really heard of these international guys like Adams, Schroder or the Milwaukee Greek beast whose name I still have not learned how to pronounce, let alone spell. MCW seemed to be the only decent name but we didn't wanna pick another guard, same with Oladipo. I really thought at the time we would take Alex Len. So, there really wasn't much of a choice.

You can go back into soooo many drafts and be like, my team could of had this guy or that guy. Portland could of had Jordan but got Sam Bowie. Sacramento could of had Karl Malone but got Joe Kleine. Milwaukee could of had Dirk Nowitzki but got Tractor Traylor. Golden State could of had KG but got Joe Smith. EVERY team in the NBA can go back and find so many what if's.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    Milwaukee could of had Dirk Nowitzki but got Tractor Traylor.
    Milwaukee had Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    didnt think it was possible but he surpassed Oden
    Canada and Toronto stay holdin these Ls _iggins
    Greg Oden in his short NBA career accomplished 20x what Bennett has. He was top 10 in PER and led the league in FG% in his 2nd season before getting injured.

Olowakandi and Kwame averaged double figures once, and were serviceable players. Andrea was a good scorer in his 1 year peak.

No doubt the biggest bust in NBA history purely from a statistical and impact standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Michael Olowakandi, Kwame Brown, Darko Milicic, and Andrea Bargnani can relax now.
    Those guys are all-time greats compared to Bennett. AB is honestly, a league below those guys. He is literally playing in the league below them