Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: "I'm Carmelo Anthony... and I refuel.. with chocolate milk." -Melo in a nutshell

I would never trade Love for Melo.

Love is much much better than Melo. Are you joking?

Default Re: "I'm Carmelo Anthony... and I refuel.. with chocolate milk." -Melo in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire

Bullshit

I would NEVER trade Love for Melo. Ever. EVER EVER EVER. Tell me you ****ing idiots are kidding.

Anybody in their right mind knows Love is way ahead of Melo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire

+1...

Honestly, Melo is not better than Love in ANY ASPECT of the game. You seriously cannot find me one thing Melo does better.

Scoring? Love, he scores more points and is more efficient at it
    Rebounding? Love, Love is arguably the best rebounder in the game
    Passing? Love, Love is a tremendous passer and was known for it coming out of College.
    Defense? Love, Love isn't great at this but he isn't as bad as Melo.

You seriously cannot think of one thing Melo does better than Love except score in cooler fashion maybe.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

I remember when people thought Melo going to the Knicks would make them contenders. The guy's by far the least feared superstar in the league. The Knicks would have been much better off with Amare as their center piece. It's a shame they chose to make Melo their guy instead of the better player of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    +1...

Honestly, Melo is not better than Love in ANY ASPECT of the game. You seriously cannot find me one thing Melo does better.

Passing? Love, Love is a tremendous passer and was known for it coming out of College.

You seriously cannot think of one thing Melo does better than Love except score in cooler fashion maybe.
    Yep. I'll give Melo credit as being a good face up scoring threat. Nothing else though.

Melo has 1 playoffgame on Love and the only reason that is: Lin winning 10 games for NY in the middle of the season. Love's supporting cast went without Rubio and people quit on Love.

He did work in Denver but he eventually became their blackhole.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    I remember when people thought Melo going to the Knicks would make them contenders. The guy's by far the least feared superstar in the league. The Knicks would have been much better off with Amare as their center piece. It's a shame they chose to make Melo their guy instead of the better player of the two.

I remember when your dumb hating ass claimed a Dirk led team would NEVER win a title.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    +1...

All your Melo hate started because the Knicks didn't keep Lin, it's hilarious actually. It's basically what you post about now. I

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

I remember when Dirk got swept out of the Playoffs in embarrassing fashion when he lost his defensive anchor.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Kevin Love - Mr. Empty Stats. Good numbers on a shit team that dont translate to wins, no science to his post game, prefers to shoot long jumpers or scorefrom putbacks.

Zach Randolph - more cancerous than the disease itself. Fat his whole career, cant play defense to save his life, thinks hes KG but hea closer to Andray blatche. A career loser, hangs out with gangs.

Parker - a scoring point guard who never averaged more than 5 or 6 assosts till last season. Average court vision at best, weak defender, poor jump shooter

Rondo - the ultimate team player, not a frnachise player. Couldnt carry a team on his back.

Dirk - declining, soft, average at best rebounder, horrible defender. His only redeeming attribute is his versatile offensive game. Was regarded as soft until he won that title. Take your blinders off people

Any of those teams GMs would give up those guys for Melo in a heartbeat. You guys are biased and will reach untill your arms pop out to deny the truth. You know what type of people deny the truth? Those that are scared of it...weak people
    I would definitely rather have Dirk than Melo (maybe not now because Dirk is old, but if this were 5 years ago, yeah) ... but I guess I would rather have Melo than the rest of those guys ... I think you're selling Parker short for what it's worth. He has pretty good court vision and is a good decision-maker.

I don't think KLove is that great. He is just not that athletic is his big problem (and he's not quite tall enough to make up for it like Dirk and Pau).

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    I remember when your dumb hating ass claimed a Dirk led team would NEVER win a title.
    Now that lebron won I understand how satisfying it is to be able to clown haters like this

I remember when Dirk got swept out of the Playoffs in embarrassing fashion when he lost his defensive anchor.
    That series could have gone either way the first two games tbh

Decent college freshman

that did not happen ....

it was not embarrassing because the games were close and dirk played very well.

and that mavs team just wasn't that great. they lost a couple of key players in chandler and barea and got older.

Love > Melo

No doubt. I don't mind Melo, but Love is just flat out better.