Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default "I'm Carmelo Anthony... and I refuel.. with chocolate milk." -Melo in a nutshell

Fat **** drinks chocolate milk at half time and while he rests on the bench. Get some water or electrolytes in you, fat ****. Same vitamims and nutrients as regular milk, sure. But chocolate milk in the lockerroom

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Default Re: "I'm Carmelo Anthony... and I refuel.. with chocolate milk." -Melo in a nutshell

Default Re: "I'm Carmelo Anthony... and I refuel.. with chocolate milk." -Melo in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    Fat **** drinks chocolate milk at half time and while he rests on the bench. Get some water or electrolytes in you, fat ****. Same vitamims and nutrients as regular milk, sure. But chocolate milk in the lockerroom
    Did you just make this up as a way to bash Melo? Or did you take him doing a commercial and decide its something he lives by?

It's hilarious to me how little you care about your own team. You basically just post anti knick stuff. Obsessed much? Why don't you follow your own kings or whatever they were. Do you remember which team you rep?

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Unless youre a Laker, Heat, Thunder, Clippers or Bulls fan your team doesn have a player of Melos caliber on the roster. So kiss my ass and enjoy the pseudo-star your shit team has as its "centerpiece"

Decent college freshman

I know a lot of boxers who drink chocolate milk after workouts ... it's probably better to drink whole milk but if you're working out hard enough, the extra calories don't matter too much.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Unless youre a Laker, Heat, Thunder, Clippers or Bulls fan your team doesn have a player of Melos caliber on the roster. So kiss my ass and enjoy the pseudo-star your shit team has as its "centerpiece"
    lol, a Melo/Knicks fan calling other stars psuedo-stars.

They should change the commercial line to....

"I'm Carmelo Anthony and I'm an inefficient shot jacking pha[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got that has the worst playoff record in NBA history."

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

"I'm Carmelo Anthony and I'm an inefficient shot jacking pha[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got that has the worst playoff record in NBA history."
    Did it ever bother you that Lin was completely shoot first and dominated the offense when he played? Or is that only a concern with Melo? Because Lin was a shoot first player 100%.

People are trying to rewrite this like Lin was this selfless reincarnation of Jason Kidd taking 3 shots a game, he completely dominated the offense throughout Linsanity.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12

Before '06...the entire league laughed about the Expansion Heat's perpetual failures

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Did it ever bother you that Lin was completely shoot first and dominated the offense when he played? Or is that only a concern with Melo? Because Lin was a shoot first player 100%.
    Lin is a much better passer than Melo is and Lin is not a ball-stopper like Melo is either. Lin makes his teammates better, Melo does not which lies the difference.

Melo's offense = everybody stand in a corner or go near the basket to prepare for an offensive rebound. No movement what so ever.

Melo is an inefficient Adrian Dantley which is probably the worst combination you could look for.

Before '06...the entire league laughed about the Expansion Heat's perpetual failures
    Too bad I'm a Bulls fan and not a Heat fan.

At least the T-Wolves didn't give Jerome ****ing James a huge contract I don't care if the Knicks win the next 10 championships, they're still the worst franchise in sports history just for doing that.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko

People are trying to rewrite this like Lin was this selfless reincarnation of Jason Kidd taking 3 shots a game, he completely dominated the offense throughout Linsanity.
    Dude, Melo is a BLACK HOLE.. Zach Randolph lite

Theres nothing wrong with Chocolate milk. Many people here misinformed about nutrition.

Nets (Deron)
    Grizzlies (Zbo)
    Blazers (Aldridge)
    Celtics (Rondo)
    Mavs (Dirk)
    Bucks (Ellis)
    Spurs (Parker)
    Wolves (Love)
    Magic (Howard)

Last edited by FKAri; 07-29-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Op watched the movie " idiocracy" too many times

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

This would be a good commercial for chubby carmelo.

You trying to tell me these teams don't have players on (or above) Melos level.

Celtics (rondo, arguably kg last year)
    Mavericks (dirk)
    Timberwolves (love)
    Hawks (Smith arguable near melos level last year at least)
    Nets (d-will)
    Magic (d12 still on magic and he shits all over melo)
    Blazers (Aldridge)
    Spurs (Parker)