Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: The Official Islamaphobia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Marxist agenda exposed. It's always about race with you people.
    I'm a libertarian, retard.

Banned

Not all muslims are violent Kurdish Muslims are pretty moderate and are ally's with the US.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    It is written in their Quran?

Would it take a full scale takeover before you open your eyes? at what point do you show concern...

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)
    I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11
    And so on...

Stop being racist, Muslims aren't taking over shit. I was in Lakemba a couple of months ago and everyone was friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    I'm a libertarian, retard.
    Then why do you keep specifying WHITE christians? What does race/skin colour have to do with this?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

People kill people all the time. However, these guys are using Islam as an excuse to do their killing. There is a difference, but you're too stupid to see that.
    You're right, we should kill em all. I'll get Francis on the phone, see if we can't get a crusade going.

Serious playground baller TheGreatBlaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Not all muslims are violent Kurdish Muslims are pretty moderate and are ally's with the US.
    Then they are in direct contradiction with what their religion actually teaches or they are practicing taqiyya. I know truth statements hurt in this pussified western world of ours but I think getting your head cut off probably hurts more.

1- The infidels are your sworn enemies Sura 4:101
    2- Make war on The infidels who dwell around you Sura 9:123
    3- When you meet The Infidels in the battlefield, strike off their heads Sura 47:4
    4- Mohamed is Alla's apostale. Those who follow him are ruthless to The infidels Sura 48:29
    5- Prophet, make war on The infidels Sura 66: 9
    6- Never be a helper to The disbelievers Sura 28:86
    7- Kill The disbelievers wherever we find them (Sura 2:191)
    8- 9:29 [And] fight against those (Al-La-Zina) who - despite having been vouchsafed revelation [aforetime] -do not [truly] believe either in God or the Last Day, and do not consider forbidden that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not follow the religion of truth [which God has enjoined upon them] till they [agree to] pay the exemption tax with a willing hand, after having been humbled [in war].
    9- 47:4 Therefore, when you meet The infidels (unbelievers), smite their necks until you overcome them fully, and then tighten their bonds; but thereafter [set them free,] either by an act of grace or against ransom, so that the burden of war may be lifted

Serious playground baller TheGreatBlaze's Avatar

And so on...

Stop being racist, Muslims aren't taking over shit. I was in Lakemba a couple of months ago and everyone was friendly.
    You must not live in America since you assume every American or "islamaphobic" must be a Christian. Could not be further from the truth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Then why do you keep specifying WHITE christians? What does race/skin colour have to do with this?
    I said it once, to illustrate a point. This thread is about racism, and ll the racists that inhabit ish. No one is scared of the Qur'an, it's a book, they're scared of Arab with beards and Kalashnikov's.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatBlaze
    Then they are in direct contradiction with what their religion actually teaches or they are practicing taqiyya. I know truth statements hurt in this pussified western world of ours but I think getting your head cut off probably hurts more.
    Kurds are cool in my book they deserve there own country they help Christians and other minorities.

I said it once, to illustrate a point. This thread is about racism, and ll the racists that inhabit ish. No one is scared of the Qur'an, it's a book, they're scared of Arab with beards and Kalashnikov's.
    I thought this thread was about Islam? Now it's suddenly about "whites vs arabs"

The only person here that is focused on race is you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatBlaze
    You must not live in America since you assume every American or "islamaphobic" must be a Christian. Could not be further from the truth.
    You must be dumb, because I never assumed anything of the kind, I simply demonstrated that Christianity is just as retarded as Islam.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You're right, we should kill em all. I'll get Francis on the phone, see if we can't get a crusade going.

ISIS and all terrorist Islamists, yes. Kill them all.

Put a stop to massive amounts of immigration that kills an entire country's culture, yes. If you do not assimilate, then you do not belong. If the trend continues, then Europe will be predominantly Muslim. If a country is predominantly Muslim, then it will be under Islamic rule (Sharia Law). No more freedoms that you see today and take for granted. Women covered from head to toe in ugly disgusting hijabs and burqas. No alcohol. No sex. Fasting. All that nutjob crap.

And so on...

Simple minded people like you are frustrating.

I don't want to regurgitate everything that I have already written before, but in short the peaceful and law abiding muslims are fine, until the shit hits the fan and these people will have no choice but to conform to this aggressive uprising.

Think outside the square, don't get stuck in such simplistic point of views.

These people are not waiting around for us to be nice to them. They are now using force upon western/chirstian nations to conform to Islam or be killed.

There is no grey area to discuss here, we are the enemy/infidel.

If you still have doubt, check out Graviton's post here;

3- When you meet The Infidels in the battlefield, strike off their heads Sura 47:4
    4- Mohamed is Alla's apostale. Those who follow him are ruthless to The infidels Sura 48:29
    8- 9:29 [And] fight against those (Al-La-Zina) who - despite having been vouchsafed revelation [aforetime] -do not [truly] believe either in God or the Last Day, and do not consider forbidden that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not follow the religion of truth [which God has enjoined upon them] till they [agree to] pay the exemption tax with a willing hand, after having been humbled [in war].
    9- 47:4 Therefore, when you meet The infidels (unbelievers), smite their necks until you overcome them fully, and then tighten their bonds; but thereafter [set them free,] either by an act of grace or against ransom, so that the burden of war may be lifted
    Last edited by poido123; 08-21-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy 17:2-5
    If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, 3 and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, 4 and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, 5 then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones
    Better kill the Christo's too.