Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default i wish i could say i feel bad for the mavs. but this is karma for the chris paul veto

... and getting lamar odom for free because of it

cuban and gilbert were the devils in sterns ear. they forced paul to clippers. and now he's paying for it

chris paul basically veto'd d'andre to the Mavs

it all comes back around. karma is real

somewhere in LA this guy cracked half of a smile

Default Re: i wish i could say i feel bad for the mavs. but this is karma for the chris paul veto

Wasnt Odom bein a steamin pile of sht in Dallas enough

Banned

Default Re: i wish i could say i feel bad for the mavs. but this is karma for the chris paul veto

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Wasnt Odom bein a steamin pile of sht in Dallas enough

because of the veto the lakers had to put up with 3 years of steaming hot nash feces

odom was only there for like a year

so no

Banned

They will pay for their basketball reasons.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    ... and getting lamar odom for free because of it

cuban and gilbert were the devils in sterns ear. they forced paul to clippers. and now he's paying for it

chris paul basically veto'd d'andre to the Mavs

it all comes back around. karma is real

somewhere in LA this guy cracked half of a smile

Getting Lamar Odom from the Fakers was a terrible thing for the Mavs. It was Stern's idea to blow up the Mavs from the inside. Cuban didn't want that.

It would be funny to see CP3 back to his silly antics and drive Jordan crazy before the 5th game of the season. Jordan son, you ain't getting more offensive touches. Book on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto

Getting Lamar Odom from the Fakers was a terrible thing for the Mavs. It was Stern's idea to blow up the Mavs from the inside. Cuban didn't want that.

It would be funny to see CP3 back to his silly antics and drive Jordan crazy before the 5th game of the season. Jordan son, you ain't getting more offensive touches. Book on it.

how can you breathe when your mouth if full of all that elephant sh*t

a) the result doesnt make up for the intent to harm/steal players from LA

so odom didnt play well.... no sh*t .. the lakers trying to trade him away sent his life into a tailspin and he became a drug addict again

b) its not even really about odom. marc cuban is still the guy behind the paul veto. and now paul is f*cking cuban in the a**

its sweet justice IMO

karma is real... this whole ordeal confirms it

gonna start helping old ladies cross the street tommorow

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Jesus Christ, all these Laker fans living in the past.

F.ucking move on for God's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook0
    Jesus Christ, all these Laker fans living in the past.

F.ucking move on for God's sake.

Why should they? That was bullshit when it happened and I'm pretty damn sure the Lakers could have challenged it at the time if they wanted to because it WAS shady.

Not to mention it fu*ked Lakers even beyond that

Karma is real. Still remember that bullsh't move by Gilbert and Cuban and overturning the CP3 trade. We had pulled another coop and some of the owners simply couldn't take it.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kennethgriffin again."

Laker fans talk like CP3 is garbage yet are still salty about this shit? Why would you even want him on your team then? Spoiled fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    We had pulled another coop and some of the owners simply couldn't take it.
    Lol, pulled a coop.

im still baffled at the trade veto of cp3

had he come here to LA it would have changed the landscape entirely.

Dwight would have stayed, CP3 stays, Kobe arguably does not get injured playing so many minutes. Woulda been a win win.

Now he gets to enjoy his 2nd round exits with the clippers. Yes i know to be fair my lakers are shit right now but thats due to the circumstances the last few years. But who are we kidding? the clippers arent built to make it to the finals much less win it all with their current roster. Paul Pierce helps a bit but this isnt 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook0
    Lol, pulled a coop.

Lol. Coup.