Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default I feel like the Bulls Organization is the worst in the league..

As a Bulls fan i'm just so frustrated by how cheap our owner is.
    I feel like we could of gotten past LeBron James if we had just spent a little more money and recruited more help but our ownership wants to contend for the title with as little money as possible.
    We could of signed so many guys in the previous seasons to add depth to our bench and help give our starters rest, but instead of spending money these guys preferred to overplay our guys and give all the bench minutes to Kirk Hinrich,Tony Snell, and Taj Gibson.

One of the things that pisses me off the most is the way how they cut ties with Tom Thibodeau.
    He was the scapegoat for the entire organization and they tried to put ALL the blame on him for all the injuries we've had to face but it isn't his fault.

Sure, he played our guys WAY too much but what else is he supposed to do? He wants to win man.. He's a winner.
    It's the ownerships' fault for not adding some depth to his team.
    We used to have a great bench a few years ago, yall remember the "BENCH MOBB"???
    What happened to all those guys? They were let go in order to save money.
    I was so pissed when they let Nate Robinson go, I really thought he finally found a team that would keep him and he could call home backing up D.Rose and providing energy off the bench.

My point is, you can't win with only 3 guys coming off your bench getting minutes.
    Kirk Hinrich is old and he neither the defender or shooter he used to be, He's better off playing a Pablo Prigioni role not playing major minutes, Tony Snell is just straight up garbage and i don't care what you say to defend me because I've seen this dude brick 3 after 3 and look straight up lost out there trying to defend LeBron James.
    I remember CLEARLY Tony Snell's debut, they put him in against LeBron James and instantly let LeBron blow past him.
    LeBron made Snell his bitch from that very moment.

Taj Gibson is the only one of the 3 that deserves minutes and now hes on the trading block because we need more backup.. INSTEAD OF JUST SIGNING PLAYERS.

Lou Williams was a free agent, why didn't the Bulls go after him?
    JR Smith - Free Agent. WE NEED SCORING OFF THE BENCH.
    GERALD GREEN.
    JEREMY LIN.
    JASON TERRY.
    JAMEER NELSON.
    MO WILLIAMS.
    FU CKIING RAY ALLEN.
    FOR FKS SAKE YOU COULD EVEN GIVE SONNY WEEMS A SHOT.

But nope. They don't want to spend money. That's why after resigning Butler, they haven't made any other moves this off-season.
    Not even rumors.

It's not bad enough that they fired the best coach we've had in decades for something that was not his fault, but they won't even recruit more guys off the bench in order to help with our rotation problem.

Seriously makes me question being a fan of this sorry ass organization, rather be a Lakers, Knicks, or Timberwolves fan because at least their ownership cares about the team.

/rantover

College superstar

Default Re: I feel like the Bulls Organization is the worst in the league..

More than being cheap, they're complacent and delusional. They keep telling themselves that Rose is coming back to form, and that will cure all their troubles.

They also live in the past in thinking that Gasol is more untouchable than Gibson, and that playing two bigs is the way to go.

At least they finally figured out we need shooters?

they are far from the worst in the league

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    More than being cheap, they're complacent and delusional. They keep telling themselves that Rose is coming back to form, and that will cure all their troubles.

They also live in the past in thinking that Gasol is more untouchable than Gibson, and that playing two bigs is the way to go.

At least they finally figured out we need shooters?
    Figured out we need shooters but at the cost of what? Our bench? Defense?

Taj Gibson won't make it to the start of the season and it's very sad because any decent front office would find a way to keep the guy and add those few pieces we need by free agency.

They need to realize Rose can go down at any moment, and i'm tired of seeing our season go down the drain half way through the season because they won't get a 6th man of the year candidate at PG.

We NEED someone like Lou Williams or Mo Williams, and if we do get one it will be by getting rid of Taj Gibson.

Banned

Bulls fans went HAM on Gasol after his exposition as a non-impact player. This was back in January. His hamstring issues limited him in the playoffs.

You'd think by now they are tired of losing to LeBron led teams....

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    they are far from the worst in the league
    This. Just because it can be frustrating to be a fan of a specific team at a given time does not make your organization the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirror
    This. Just because it can be frustrating to be a fan of a specific team at a given time does not make your organization the worst.
    Name a worse organization.. Not team, ownership.

A lot of teams wish that they could have the pull that we do, and we don't take advantage of it.

They greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl

A lot of teams wish that they could have the pull that we do, and we don't take advantage of it.
    Sacramento is easily the worst organization in the NBA, IMO. It's like they haven't gotten a clue on how to run a franchise.

How can this thread possibly exist when the Kings are a real team and somehow not a B-level movie staring Charlie Sheen?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl

The knicks? Kings? raptors were pretty garbage until recently.

the WHITE side

I tend to agree.

They'll never win another championship because of it. It's almost fun watching them fail in the playoffs every year, even against injured teams.

The Bulls fanbase, the players, the whole organization just comes off so beta.

They've never really been that great to begin with. They lucked out with Jordan but other than that they've been a very terrible franchise

Quote Originally Posted by freshperry
    The knicks? Kings? raptors were pretty garbage until recently.
    Knicks and Kings try to make moves every season to try to dig their way out of the hole they're in.

Raptors i agree.